Chapter 44

Bria's POV

"I knew we only just got back together tonight but I have a favor to ask you."

"Does it have to be right now? Can't it be after... you know?" I asked. I was so freaking horny. Seven years without sex is a lot. I'm just glad that I'm not actually on my period. Imagine how frustrated I would've been.

Ace gave me a sexy grin before speaking again. "I've never been a family man but I find myself wanting one with you. I never even wanted kids but after finding out about losing the one, I felt so hurt. I started thinking about what could've been you know. And when I heard you telling your mom that you were gonna make a baby with me tonight, I started looking forward to it even though I know you were only joking. I guess, what I'm trying to say is why can't it be real? Why can't we make a baby tonight?"

"Ace. We only just got together. It's too soon. We don't even know what's going to happen after tonight. Can't we just enjoy it?"

"I know it's too soon baby but I just.. I don't know. I guess I just got swept up in the moment."

"Ace, I don't even live here! How would that even work?"

"You could move back here or I could come with you and get a job. The possibilities are endless."

"I can't ask you to move for me Ace."

"You wouldn't have to. For you and our family, I'm willing to do anything. Heck, baby I bought a house for us while you were still in High school. I even proposed to you, If that doesn't show you how serious I am about us then I don't know what will. Brianna Augusta Adams you are my everything. I love you beyond words. You are my obsession baby."

"You really do have a way with words." I said in tears. "You could write a book." I teased.

Ace chuckled softly before placing a kiss on my lips once more. "Okay" I told him softly.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"I said okay Ace." I said louder and he kissed me once more.

"You have no idea what you have just done for me." His voice cracked. He started placing love bites all over my skin. My skin tingled where ever his lips would touch and his hands caressed every angle.

Ace pushed my legs apart with his knee.

"The next time you lie to me about your period I swear-"

"What?" I asked challenging him. Ace placed his lips at my ear and whispered softly.

"I'm gonna f**k you so hard that you won't even remember your own name. Then I'm gonna f**k you some more and even your boss in New York is gonna be able to hear you scream. Don't play with me baby girl." He finished. If I thought I was wet before then I am totally soaking. There was a fire between my legs that needed to be quenched.

"Like I said Ace, I'm on my period." I told him and let me tell you now. Big.Mistake.

Ace roughly threw my legs over his shoulder and held my gaze as his thick shaft impaled me. His member might've looked the same but it definitely didn't feel the same. My core was on fire. He was stretching me beyond limits. Lets just hope he doesn't tear me. "Ahh F**k" He groaned strenuously. "You're even tighter than I remembered." He commented.

"Yeah.. well.. Jeremy had a small d**k." I teased. Ace paused and glared at me.

"Are you trying to make me angry?"

"Is it working?"

"Bria!"

"I don't think my boss can hear me screaming right now"