05

My work is finally almost finished, and I wipe the tables as I sigh in content, sitting down on a chair behind the cashier

My work is finally almost finished, and I wipe the tables as I sigh in content, sitting down on a chair behind the cashier. "Hey there's still some costumers, be sure to wipe the tables after." My co-worker, malaya, says to me.

"Yes, thanks for doing the cashier stuff, my legs are killing me." I sigh. "Yeah it's okay, you walked again didn't you?" She asks me. I look at her as I massage my leg. "Yeah, my sister left before I woke up and I kinda had no choice." I say. "What about your parents?" She asks me. "Yeah I don't know where they went at this point. They'll be back though." I say. "Just be glad Akito isn't here." She chuckles. "Oh shush, you literally like him." I say. "Minyoung oh my gosh, he's literally the manager, I don't think that'd be appropriate." She chuckles softly.

"Uhuh." I say. Malaya rolls her eyes, and sees that there are more costumers. "You're lucky you're leaving at 4." Malaya says. "I know." I chuckle. Malaya walks to the cashier and talks to the customers as I take out my phone.

Like usual, I press on fflp and open the app.

NA JAEMIN

minyoung "that's weird

minyoung
"that's weird."

miniyoung
hi

jaemin
hey
uh i cant see ur picture

miniyoung
neither can i see urs

jaemin
blind date it is

miniyoung
oh-

jaemin
wish i could see that
cute face of yours

miniyoung
😳😳
u don't even know
what i look like
who are u to say that😳

jaemin
well im na jaemin
but i wanna be the reason
u slightly tilt your phone
away from others when u
read my messages, angel