5

"I'm sorry but I have to go, it was really nice meeting you guys", I said, before backing into the elevator. My heart was pounding in my chest like it was trying to escape and go back to my soulmates.

I heard Clint's sound of protest but it was already too late as the doors to the elevator had closed. 

"So you're a teacher", I jumped in fright and turned to face the voice. 

"WANDA, you can't just appear like that", I shrieked frightened. I took a deep breath to calm myself, I looked up to see her staring at me.

"I think you're beautiful", She admitted. I blushed furiously under her intense stare.

"You're beautiful as well", I told her. She smiled wide and grasped my hand in hers, my face was still on fire as I tried to not freak out at the contact. She shuffled closer to me closing the gap that was between us.

I looked down at her studying her face, she was gorgeous, the way her hair framed her round face.  

"We're here", She spoke. I immediately looked away as she caught me staring, what is happening to me. I turned around and walked out the doors hand in hand with Wanda. We searched the lobby for my kids. 

"I think they're this way", I told her, leading her to the place where I dropped the kids off. Then I saw them all standing by the main entrance, standing around.

"YOU TELL THEM TO GIVE BACK OUR TEACHER", I heard Flash yell. I chuckled, before walking over to them.

"Flash, calm down", I laughed pushing him back from the startled receptionist. I smirked at her face when she saw Wanda.

"Ok guys the bus is here so gather your stuff and load up", I announced. They nodded and some just left the building towards the bus. Turning to Wanda I gave her a smile and brought her into a hug.

"I'll see you very soon", I promised. She smiled that smile that had me melting in my place, why is she so cute.

I smiled back before exiting the building to go back to the bus but not before checking to see we didn't leave anyone behind. We wouldn't want that to happen.

"So who's lover girl", Flash questioned me. I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the front of the bus ready to tell the driver the directions.

"None of your business", I retorted. I heard the class groan as they were hoping for an answer.

Tough luck.