Was

During the movie, Namjoon and I were having a feast. I even got a few snacks out. We were talking during the movie, making jokes and adding our own commentary to it. Usually, I hate it when people talk during a movie, who wouldn't, but we've seen this movie a million times and some of the things he said was actually hilarious so I had a fantastic time.

After the movie, we watched Finding Dory. It got really late after the movie, so I just told him to sleep over. At first he was against it but I told him it was really no big deal. He slept in the guest room but in his normal clothes. I felt bad that I didn't have any male sleeping clothes but he said he was fine.

I was really tired at that time so I didn't really care about the small things. The exchanges between us were kept to a minimum. I'm pretty sure he was also tired. I immediately went to bed once he was settled.

The next morning, I kind of forgot that Namjoon stayed the night. I was confused why the guest room door was closed when I always left it open. I opened the door to find a sleeping Namjoon.

I then remembered what happened yesterday night. I walked over to the side of his bed and started shaking him.

"Yo, wake up" I tell him. He stirs slightly. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Huh? What are you doing in my room? Is this a dream?" He says. I slightly laugh at him. Clearly he doesn't remember either.

I was about to say something until he reaches out to my face.
"This feels too real" he says as he slightly caress my cheek. He looks around him.

"Yeah, cause it is real" I say with a smile.
"And you need to get up" I add on. It finally looks like he catches on. His cheeks turn to a slight shade of pink. He pulls his blanket higher.

"You can take a shower. I will wash your clothes so long" I say as I see his shirt and pants are on a chair.

"...Thanks" he says softly as he covers more of his face.
"So get up" I say as I grab his clothes and leave his room. I toss his clothes in my washing machine. I actually make breakfast for once. I make enough pancakes for an army. The washing finishes and I toss his clothes in the dryer.

"(Y/N)!" I hear a muffled voice call out to me. I assume it's Namjoon so I go to the bathroom he's using. I knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I ask through the door.
"Are my clothes ready yet?" He asks.
"No but there is a robe there somewhere. Just use that" I say.

"...ok" he says. I walk back to the kitchen to clean the mess I made. Eventually Namjoon comes walking in with the robe.

"Morning princess" I say as I look at his disheveled appearance.
"Morning" he says as he sits down on the island.

"I made pancakes" I say proudly.
"Awesome" he says as he immediately digs into the plate of food.

"You're clothes are still in the dryer. I'm quickly going to get dressed" I say and walk back to my room. I use my bathroom and get ready for the day.
I walk back to Namjoon to see him already dressed and ready for the day.

"I wanted to ask, what's in that room?" He asks as he points to the one door I lock, my music studio.
"I didn't notice it yesterday" he adds on.

"Just another guest room" I say. I'm not lying. It used to be the extra guest room.
"Wow, you have two guest rooms. You got a pretty big place" he says with a nod, as if in approval.

"I'm surprised that you never been to my place before. Yesterday night was great. You should come by more often" I say as I sit across from him.

"And oh my gosh. You're food is SO good. We don't even need to order pizza" he says with a gleam in his eyes.
"You're just saying that" I say sheepishly as I rub my neck.