38: guardian

Jeongguk glared intensely at the guardian that was watching him from the field below.

Jeongguk summoned his wings and jumped down landing in front of the guardian. With his golden outfit and sharp white wings that hung down from his back like a cape.

"the fuck you looking at?" jeongguk asked.

"the devil...With an angel" the guardian said with a chuckle.

"how interesting"

"it's none of your business. Leave it alone"

"it is my business. And our leader will know about this." the guardian chuckled and looked up at the castle.

"isn't he that failed Angel i heard about....That miscreation of Chungo?"

"don't talk about him like that, he is better than that" jeongguk snapped angry. His fangs showing when he spoke.

"well, i don't know other than i'm told and see. And what i see is a huge sin Jeon"

".."

"you broke the rule. And it will not go unpunished!" the guardian raised his voice. But jeongguk didn't flinch or made any sign of being intimidated.

"you guys are all annoying" jeongguk mumbled. Suddenly the guardian flew up towards the castle. Jeongguk's eyes widen and he quickly flew after him.

Taehyung sat on the bed waiting for jeongguk to return again when a unknown man landed on the balcony walking in.

"guardian?" he said a bit confused. He never saw one before in real life.

"you are a disgrace to heaven, mating a devil. What are you thinking?!" the guardian said.

Taehyungs was growing panicked when he realised this was it. They will take away everything he had. He will be hurt.

"i-im sorry"

"you are coming with me. The leader got his plans for you" the guardian said and was about to grab taehyung when a strong hand stopped him.

"don't you dare fucking touch him" jeongguk said in a low voice his eyes burning a dangerous red color. He pushed back the guardian.

He knew that he shouldn't underestimate them. They are very strong. But one, he could manage one of them.

"you are making a big mistake, both of you" the guardian said after he got pushed outside."we will return and you will wish you never made that choice!" then he flew away.

Jeongguk waited making sure the man was really leaving before turning around and walking inside.

he was about to talk to the angel when he noticed he was crying while sitting on the bed.

"why are you crying. Hey, he is gone. Don't worry you have me" jeongguk tried to comfort taehyung with the little knowledge of comfort he knew.

"they will seperate us, they will hurt us. P-please i don't want that" taehyung said crying. He pulled jeongguk closer and hugged him.

"i will keep you safe as far my strength will allow. Don't think about that. i don't want to see you sad" jeongguk never said things like that to the angel before. But it made him feel good to do so. It surprised him how easy it was to say those comforting words.

"g-ggukie" taehyung said hugging the devil tighter. He never expected to be jeong guk. But look at him now

"ggukie?" jeongguk asked with raised brows.

"y-you are ggukie"

"i'm your ggukie" jeongguk said with a smile and hugged taehyung tighter.

"you are my little Tae"

"thank you" taehyung said now calmed down and just holding into the devil.

"for what"

"everything good you give me" taehyung pulled away and smiled. Jeongguk cupped taehyung's face and wiped away the tears.

"you are the only one to get those good things from me." he said

"better" taehyung chuckled and then sighed.

"after this, do you still want it...Us?"

"i do" taehyung immediately responded. Jeongguk grinned

"good, besides even if you said no. I wouldn't give you a choice. I got you now and you will not get away from me" jeongguk said and pecked taehyung's lips.

"well-"

"enough kindness, let's shower together"

-

"Jeongguk!" yoongi bursted in the throne room.

Jeongguk moved his eyes from taehyung and looked at the white haired demon.

"what" he said.

"did i hear it correctly you just got visited by a guardian, a frickin guardian?!"

"yea"

"so that means you and that angel-"

"yes we did, i expected Jimin to have told everyone already" jeongguk said a bit surprised. "i guess he can keep something secret after all.

"yah i'm trustable sometimes you know" jimin said so entering the room. "hello taehyung!" he said greeting the angel.

"hey Jimin" taehyung smiled back.

"the guardians is nothing to worry about now. He is gone for nw" jeongguk aid trying to calm everyone down. Especially taehyung.

He knew that the guardians won't let them go unharmed. Jeongguk tried to play cool and tell them not to worry. But inside he knew that even him had his limits. He will not be able to keep them off forever.

But if that moment comes. He will take taehyung's punishment. He didn't want the angel to be harmed like that.

Taehyung wouldn't be able to take it. He knew that already. The little angel was fragile, needed to be treated with care.

While jeongguk could take any pain. He was trained to take it. He had received it before.

Because he first broke the family chain by becoming a devil that wasn't from the family. He claimed his spot on the throne. He became the devil from being a strange demon that happend to appear in the castle.

He may look normal but he wasn't just a normal demon that became a devil.

He was the child on the shadows, the night humans may call it. That made him stronger than everyone else.

But he too had his weaknesses.

And one of them was now the little angel.

Taehyung.

---

Second update!

I didnt edit it and im visiting my brother tomorrow. I will return in two days, then i have time to edit. I hope it was not that bad and was readable...

Thank you for reading see u at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ