Ch27- Short Betrayel

(I've finally finished the whole HxH series, and... OMG!! https://discord.gg/zYCYqh, feel free to join my new discord server so we can all talk personally:)

gg/zYCYqh, feel free to join my new discord server so we can all talk personally:)

Third Persons POV
Hisoka chuckles and soon turns into a loud crackle. Everyone in the area is staring at the three of them. "Ninety-five percent~" Hisoka mumbles under his breath and stands up. "Huh.?" Illumi blinks.

"Ninety-eight percent~" Hisoka looks at (Y/N) for a moment and goes back to glaring at Illumi. (In case you guys don't know what Hisoka is talking about.. He likes to rank his toys.) "Fine then.. I accept~"

Hisoka smirks and takes (Y/N)'s hand. "You can schedule our fight. I still have a date to finish~" (Y/N) blushes and rolls her eyes. Hisoka picks her up and jumps into the distance. Illumi growls and makes his way back to Heavens Arena.

While he was walking in frustration.. He gets a phone call from his mother. He answers it and begins to fill in on his report. "Yes.. I've been getting close to Killua, just like you've asked." Illumi pulls out one of his pins and inspects it.

"No, it has not been activated yet. I put the pin inside his head back at the hunter exam. I'll turn it on when he tries to fight someone that's stronger than him." His mother suddenly asks him a question that he wasn't prepared for. "No, Mother.. I have not found a wife."

Illumi rolls his eyes and looks up at the tower. "Don't worry... Everything is going according to plan." With that, Illumi hangs up the phone and walks into Heavens Arena.
______________________________
Illumi: Haha! Betrayal! You probably didn't see that one coming.

(Y/N): You're literally the worst...

Hisoka: It was bound to happen eventually~ *strokes (Y/N)'s hair*

Author: Can we continue please.?

Illumi: Hang on, I'm not finished with him yet.

Hisoka: Oh~? *chuckles*

(Y/N): Just continue, Author-chan...
____________________________

"You both are so idiotic sometimes

"You both are so idiotic sometimes.." (Y/N) looks down on the city from a tall building. "Oh, relax, darling~ It's just a little argument~" Hisoka winks and sits next to (Y/N). "No breaking the fourth wall!"

(Y/N) asks, but soon shuts up, after Hisoka traps her in her Bungee Gum. "Tell me, (Y/N)..how did you break through my Nen~?" Hisoka lifts her chin up and brings her face closer to his.

"Come closer and I'll show you." (Y/N) smirks as her blood lust oozes out of her body. "Hm~? Maybe later~" Hisoka was mentally terrified at how far (Y/N) can go with he anger. But he just like to have fun with it.

Hisoka smirks and grabs her face.. They make eye contact, then Hisoka pulls her into a deep kiss. "You're so cute~♡" (Y/N) was about to say something.. But decides to keep her mouth shut. "Speechless, are we~?"

Hisoka chuckles and pulls her into his chest. (Y/N) sighs and puts her hand on his chest. "I love you too, (Y/N)-chan~♡" Hisoka puts his hand on her back and rubs it smoothly. (Y/N) closes her eyes, feeling calm in Hisoka's touch.

"Just so you know.. I'm going to win~" (Y/N) couldn't hear what he said, due to her falling asleep in his arms. Hisoka smiles and picks up her sleeping form. He jumps off the tall building, making his way back to Heavens Arena.

~TIME SKIP!! (°ο°) |___|~

"(Y/N)... I wish I could explain to you how beautiful your eyes are, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat, and how every time I'm with you.. I feel so complete~"

Hisoka kisses (Y/N) again and puts her in her bed. "You, my darling..are the most gorgeous of the deck~" He pets Inuki on the way out and closes the door. He smiles, as he makes his way back to his own room.

"Oi, Hisoka!" A small voice calls from the corner of the hallway. "Oh, hey, Killua~" Hisoka waves at him. Killua scoffs and points a finger at his face. "Why'd you go through all that trouble just to go out with (Y/N)-nii?!"

Hisoka smirks and sends out a little blood lust. "Because I needed to get back at someone." Hisoka chuckles and pats Killua's head. "Well, duh. Illumi-nii told me everything." Killua steps back a little.

"Just make sure to keep your promise." With that, Killua walks away. "Of course~" Hisoka smiles and walks into his room. "After all... Promises are the sweetest lies~" Hisoka chuckles and soon starts laughing like a maniac.

"Oh, (Y/N), Gon, I will fight you for real someday. And once I do... I'll make sure I win."