|ME AND YOU ·OSCAR|

Dedicated to Evangelia257

You and Oscar have been married for two years and have given birth to your 3 month daughter Selena.

( Eva's p.o.v)
I haven't been out the house in the last three months without Selena. I wouldn't let her out of my sight, she was stuck with me. As I sit here and write in her baby book, I can't help but smile over at her. My little emotional moment was ruined by Oscar, Cesar, and Sadeye coming in the house. " princesa, I'm home come here for a sec", Oscar yells out. I pick Selena up and head to the living room. " Wassup, babe", I say giving Oscar a quick kiss.

" I was thinking that we could go on a date, we haven't went out on a date in forever", Oscar says. " I don't know, I don't want to leave selena", I say looking down at out little girl. " Sadeye and Cesar said they would babysit", Oscar says giving me puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to him and his chocolate eyes. " Fine, but only cause you guilt tripped me", I say laughing.

* Time Skip *

" okay here's selena's night schedule" , I say handing them the list. Sadeye takes the list and hands it to Cesar. " Also no crazy stuff, I don't want no random girls around my daughter", I say turning sassy. " what about Monse", asked Cesar. " Do you want to live", I asks. " okay no craziness, got it", Cesar says giving me two thumbs up. " I'm serious, let me find out you had girls all over my baby, your gonna have to deal with me not Oscar", I say giving Selena a couple of kisses. " We got it, go have fun", Sadeye says basically trying to push me out the door. " keep a eye on them for mommy", I say giving Selena a wink.

" You ready babe", Oscar says coming up behind me with my jacket. " yeah I'm ready, let's go", I say heading out the door. Oscar opened the passengers door for me. I get in the car and he shuts the door. Oscar runs to the other side and jumps in. As oscar pulled out of the drive way, he put one of his hands on my thigh. I put my hand over top of his. The car ride was silent, but it was a peaceful silences. " We're are we going", I ask looking over at oscar. A smirk spreaded across his face. " Be patient babygirl, it's a surprise", Oscar says. " Okay babe", I say in baby voice pouting.

( A few minutes better)
" OMG THE CARNIVAL", I say jumping out the car. " I haven't been here since I was-",. " 15", Oscar says finishing my sentence. Oscar wrapped his arms around me from behind. " our first date ever", Oscar says. I turn my head looking up at him. " look how far we have come", I say. " and I can't wait to go even farther , now let's go have some fun", Oscar says dragging me with him. We played a couple of games. Oscar won me a couple of teddy bears.

" come on , let's play the ring toss", Oscar says. I follow him over to the ring toss booth. This was our favorite game to play. We played a couple of rounds. By the time we were done, oscar and I had won half of all the prizes they had. " we should put all these prizes in the car", Oscar says. After putting the prizes in the car, we decided to get on the ferris wheel after we ate. As we made our way to the food areas, there was my ex James.

" how can you sit here and eat after how day you have got", James says. " I'm gonna give you one chance to walk away", Oscar says starting to get up. I stand up, trying to calm him down. " I'm okay papi, people are just mean", I say putting my hand over his heart. Oscar starts to calm down, and we find somewhere else we can eat our food.

" you really tried to blame your baby, which was probably a mistake, for your fatness", James said. " So sad, let me help you", James said knocking my food to the ground. Oscar grabbed James by his shirt and threw him into a table. Me and Oscar decided that we would get on the Ferris wheel now. I noticed James was still following us. I think Oscar noticed too, cause he turned around and said " I suggest you back off before your face and my fist become friends".

" Wow Eva gonna let this pu-",. Before I could stop him, Oscar was pounding James into the ground. I was trying to decide if I should stop this or watch. I decided to do the right thing. I broke up the fight. Oscar slammed James into a wall. " mantenta alejado do my chica, pequeña perra punk ", Oscar says getting in James face. James finally backed of ,but I was still in shock. I haven't seen that side of Oscar in years. He hadn't brought out his inner spooky in so long. I'm not gonna lie it kinda turned me on. I could feel the slight throbbing in between my legs.

" I think it's best that we head home", I say trying to take the attention of what just happened. Once we got in the car and started head home Oscar started to apologize. " I'm sorry for my behavior back there, I left that life behind for good when we got married", he said. I grab his hand. " you don't have to apologize, and it was kinda sexy to see your spooky side out again", I say.

* Time Skip *

Once we arrived home, we see that Selena, Cesar , and Sadeye are all asleep m I took a couple of pictures before we woke them up. " oh hey guys, how was you night", Cesar asked stretching. " Amazing", I say. " guess what guys ", I say. " what", Sadeye asks. " you both get to live to see another day, since you didn't have no girls around my child", I say applauding them. 5hey roll their eyes playfully, before saying their goodbyes and leaving.

Oscar wrapped his arms around me.
" So what else do you find sexy about me", Oscar asks. " I don't know if you can handle what I might say", I say. " I don't know, let's find out", Oscar says picking me up. " Don't listen to a word James said, you are perfect the way you are. I love you unconditionally and your curves are a huge turn on. Don't let me hear you talking down about yourself or your gonna have to deal with me", Oscar says carrying me up the stairs to our room. Once we are in our room, oscar starts to kiss me passionately. " thank you for giving me the life I always wanted", Oscar says.
" No, thank you", I say giving him one more kiss.

I went and got Selena and brought her to our room. As I started to fall asleep in Oscars arms holding our baby girl, I couldn't help but smile. Before I dosed off I heard Oscar whisper " it will always be me and you".

 Before I dosed off I heard Oscar whisper " it will always be me and you"

Hope you enjoy this Eva, thank you for being patient and helping me out

Hope you enjoy this Eva, thank you for being patient and helping me out. Also I'm still taking request at this time, if you would like one. I love you all and hope everyone is doing well. (This is my first time having someone request a outfit for the love interest they want, so for now on if you want you can)

- R 💖