*33*

- - young, wild & free - Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa - -
~~
(Y/n)'s pov

"Okay, so, there are 9 people per room", one of the teacher that came with us to the trip started explaining.

We finally all arrived.
We now all waited in the lobby.
This hotel here had some prestige big rooms, mostly for schools or other groups.
There were also 'normal' rooms for one to four persons, but we were here because of the big rooms.

The hotel looked really pretty, it seemed so be very new.

"You can choose your rooms by yourself. No boys and girls together in one room. After 11 o'clock, everyone is in their one room and the lights are out. You guys need to sleep, you have to get up early. Breakfast is always at 8 o'clock, lunch at 12:30 and diner at 6:30 o'clock at the dining room at the ground floor.
After the diner, you can go out until 9 pm. But you never go out by yourself and you need to stay near the hotel. When there is a problem, you always can call one of the teachers, you all have our numbers. This year is the first time that you guys can go outside by yourself, we trust you, so don't get yourself in trouble.
We always will explain the activities for the day after the breakfast. Now, you can go to your rooms. Everyone is at the dining room at 7 so that we can eat. Is everything clear?"

Nobody said something.

"Then you can go now."

And the chaos started. Everyone screamed and ran upstairs.

I endet up in a room with Hani, Chaeyoung, Esther.
I was really happy about that.

There were also five girls from our class. I didn't really like them, they were these girls popular girls that are just so fucking annoying that  you just want to shoot them.

They were these kind of girls that ran after boys and acted all cute and shy around them.

And when just one of them starts to laugh with this 'cute' laugh, it makes me wanna throw up.

I never talked to them before, but the 15 minutes we were together in a room, they were nicer than I expected.

Maybe because they were more themself, because they were no boys around. They were a little bit like Esther, just a little less quirky and a little bit more straight.

Their names were Jisoo, Minsi, Soojin, Lisa and Sohyun. They were really good friends of Esther. But Esther is friends with everyone, so it's not a big surprise.
Jisoo and Minsi were also pretty god friends of Hani.
That was the reason we decided to take this room.

After we all chose our bed and unpacked our stuff, we went to the dining room.

The room was really big and the other people sat with a little bit of distance to our tables.

It was a little bit more quiet there than in our corner.

We all went to the buffet to took our food.

That was what I needed right now, I was starving.
And food always makes me happier.

I didn't even cared if the food was good or not, I would've eat everything in this moment.

But the food was actually really good.
So that makes it even better.

~

After the diner, the boys and some other girls came into our room. And they brought bottles of vodka with them.

Of course they had to, because if not, it wouldn't be a cliche school trip.

We started to play truth or dare. I didn't wanted to do this. At all. But the others forced me to.

How much more of cliché teenagers could we be?

I didn't really needed to participate, the bottle didn't pointed at me until now, but I didn't want to stay until it would.
I didn't wanted to tell these kids anything about me or do something they want.

I always hated truth or dare

I was about to leave, when Hani hold me there.

"(Y/n), don't go, this is fun."

"No, this is bullshit. I don't do this."

"Okay, Hyunjin, it's you turn", Lisa said, after she's pinned the bottle. Everyone was now silent. That was the moment every girl waited for.

Except for me.

I mean, why would I?

"Truth or dare?", Lisa asked.

"Dare."

"Ohhhh!", everyone said. They were quite surprised he took dare. At the start, most of the people take truth. But that's boring.

"Okay, so you go in", Lisa said with a smirk, "Uhm, then-", she thought about a dare for a moment.

„kiss the girl you're most attracted in this room."

~~~~~
(A/n)

And another one

Lol

See u next time

You know u love me

Xoxo gOsSiP giRL (didn't do that in a time so I can do this again hhehe)