30

Liam's POV

"What is wrong with you Lisa, how could you be so cruel to your sister" Mrs Michael asks.

They were currently in her office, while I stood outside the office. The other girls had left with detention.

"But mom it's..."

"I don't want to hear it Lisa, we're trying to repair our relationship with her and you're ruining our efforts".

"But why is it so important to repair your relationship, last time I checked you and dad are the ones who ruined it".

"It's important Lisa, we need...".

But I was cut short when I heard Maxwell through the mind link

You're needed in the Alphas office now.

Yes sir.

The conversation was already over and Lisa was leaving the office, the moment she saw me, she batted her lashes at me and tried to look seductive.

Keyword try.

What's with the blinking, It looks like her entire lashes fell into her eyes, Xavier grumbled and I snorted.

"Hy Liam" she purred, I gave her a blank stare and stepped aside for her to pass but she followed my movement.

"Do you want something miss Lisa?"

She smiled "I was wondering if you could take me on a private lesson....".

"You stink" I stated with a glare.

She stared at me in confusion, "what do you mean by that?".

"I can smell various unmated males on you and the stench is unbearable, I suggest you take a shower".

I stepped around her and walked into the office, "I have to leave ma'am, Maxwell needs me".

Mrs Michael nodded and waved me off.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was seated in the Alphas office with both Alphas, enforcer Michael and Maxwell.

Alpha Miguel rubbed his forehead "any news or update on the search?".

Maxwell shook his head "nothing, no scent, the forest floor is covered with leafs and branches so getting a footprint was impossible. It's weird that even I or Liam couldn't pick a scent. Plus no connection to him yet, not even feelings, the mind link is blank".

And I'll be honest that got me worried, it was like there was no one there. We could only pick the faint scent of Luke and Aurora.

What if the person had taken her too, what if we lost her, Xavier growled.

The thought was terrifying and I was angry at whoever dared laid a hand on my mate.

She's safe Xavier, she's not hurt.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and looked up, "we asked on your opinion Liam" Maxwell said.

Enforcer Michael nodded "yes you're the best in the league and your tracking skills are top notch".

I sat up straight "that is why am worried, no scent no footprint, not even at the pack border. It was like the person flew over the border, or he moved from tree to tree and escaped the border but that can't be possible while carrying Luke".

"What about the creek?" Alpha Stevens asked.

"Nothing also, no print no sign of a boat".

"So what's your theory on this" alpha Stevens asked Maxwell.