10 years laterrr

Quick little overview.

Andrei still runs the mafia like the KING he is. At 35 he can still drop you like it's hot if you get on his bad side.

Storm does a few missions here and there but Andrei's overprotective ass throws a fit every time she asks. She barely asks though because she'd rather be home with her children.

FOR THE MAIN SHOW.
They have 5 kids, yes 5. Storm wanted to stop after 3 but Andrei just couldn't stop impregnating her ass.

Inaya is 9 years old,  Elias is 7, Isabella is 5, Evelina is 3  and finally Ayaan is 1.

••••••••••

" Habibti! I'm not playing I want your ass front and centre in exactly 20 seconds" his growl echoed through the large living room, I couldn't help but giggle at his anger.

Andrei could have screamed louder but he knew all the kids would trample down the stairs. Sometimes I feel like a teenager in this home.

He'd thrown his blazer of as soon as he entered leaving him in just a white shirt and slacks, smexyyy.

10 years of marriage and this is normal for me. Ok come on Storm.

Jumping out from behind the wall I plastered a massive smile on my face.

" oh baby your going to regret it"

Ok so you might be wandering what I did to deserve this normal anger, funny story. So last night we had an argument, Andrei was having a fit because I refused to have sex with him a third time, THIRD! Usually We'd make it to 4 but I was soooo damn tired I couldn't.

I almost fell a sleep whilst arguing. Then in the morning I decided fuck it I'll make his wish come true, mind you he had 2 important meetings to go to.

A bitch made him miss both before his right hand called.

He wouldn't have connected the dots until I texted him this

' next time you throw a fit about me being too tired I will become a sex crazed women and ruin your life'

Andrei jumped over the white sofa and began running towards me, I tried to turn and run but before I could he caged me against the wall. A smirk taking over.

" baby next time you pull this stunt I'll fuck you until you can't walk, until you can't breathe and most importantly until I impregnate you.....again" He mumbled huskily, nawwww. I'm so horny I'm going to cry.

Andrei moved closer until his lips were on my ear, he bang to slowly nip at it. A small moan escaped my lips at the sensual contact. Stop it bitch, you need to fight this.

I pushed his body away as hardly as I could. The man didn't even stumble, instead he took a step backwards.

"you asked for it" His eyebrows scrunched in confusion for second but it didn't last long, he knows what I'm going to do.

" KIDS DADS HOMEEEEE" oh yes I did.

" how you going to do that now huh" I mocked, he was about to cage me again when we heard the trampling footsteps. Andrei immediately took a step back.

Within seconds Inaya, Elias, Evelina and Isabella sprinted into the living room. They hugged him straight away.

" hey my babies" he spoke bending down to their level, his gaze still locked with mine. The kids are always my way out.

" hey dad" Isabella squealed, she pushed past her siblings to hug her fathers leg. She's an absolute daddies girl.

Evelina jumped into his arms
" yellowww"

" it's helloooo" out of all our children Inaya is the only one who loves to speak proper English, she literally refuses to use slang. At her BIG AGE OF 9.

" no it's wagwarn my G" Elias spoke, this is how you know he's spending too much time with Jamal.

" dad can we watch a movie" Isabella asked glancing at him, her doey blue eyes working better than a puppy dog look. Smart kid knows I'd say no because every time they watch a movie with Andrei it ends up being action and that always ends in vicious play fights.

My darling husband watches as they fight happily, apparently they're learning self defence. It's all fun and games until Elias throws Inaya against the wall. Yes that's happened.

" no action movies tonight" I said sternly, I'm not doing this again.

" bialtabe 'atfali, let me go change first." Kissing them all on the forehead he left the room without sparing me a glance. (Of course my kids)

" yeyyy, mum can we make popcorn"

" yeh, Elias go grab the popcorn seeds from the store room please" he ran of straight away, Inaya and Isabella jumped on the sofa and began chatting away waiting for Andrei.

He walked of so casually, I was beginning to get happy thinking he forgot what happened. Before I could celebrate my phone pinged.

'let the games begin my love'

ITS FINISHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I genuinely cannot believe how much love and support I've gotten on this book.
I love you guys soooooo much. If anyone ever needs help just message me 🖖🖖👏

Important questions!!

Would you guys buy this as a paperback?

Would this be a SICK movie?

Also  I want to write a new book but I need IDEASSSSSSS, give me ideas pleaseeeeeeeeee

LOVE YALLLLLLLLL