✿32✿

The time on the field was fun, you ran, you cuddled, you laughed, you danced. It made you feel so alive, so happy. The whole time driving you always had a smile on your face, as well as Inosuke.

"Hey there's a gas station I'm gonna get some gas." You say driving into the gas station.

"What's gas for?" Inosuke asks.

"Ah that's right you havent been in a car much. Well it's basically the cars fuel, like you know how we need water to live, gas is the cars water, it helps it keep it going, see right here it says the gas tank is close to empty." You say tapping on the pointer.

"Mm." Inosuke nods, and turns his head looking at the small convenience store next to it.

"Oh hey, let's get something to eat from here too." You say, getting out some money.

"Get me some (favorite snack), and (favorite soda), you can get whatever else!" You grin, giving him a $20.

"Okie." Inosuke says hopping out of the car and heading into the convenience store.

As he walks in, you lay against the car and pull out your phone while the gas fills the car. You open the GPS to see how much further until you arrive.

About 30 more minutes.

You get a text from Aoi.

Hey gurl how is everything?

Good we should be there in 30 mins we stopped at a gas station, Inosuke's buying some food from the convenience store :)

Oh cool, umm you sure you all will be okay? I mean... isn't his dad a drunk? Like a really bad one..?

I'm worried about that too, but he'd go even if I didn't want to and I can't leave him, I'll let you know if anything happens.

Oki doki

You shut off you phone and Inosuke comes back with some snacks, the gas tank pops meaning it's done and you place it back and finish paying for the gas.

"What'd you get pretty boy?" You smirk.

"Cheetos and a slushie." Inosuke grins proudly, handing you your snacks.

"Be careful with those, if you spill that slushie you won't hear the end of it from Zenitsu." You laugh.

"I'm fine I'm fine!!" Inosuke rolls his eyes and slides back into the seat.

"Okay, we have about 30 more minutes, do you need to use the restroom before we go?" You ask.

"Nah." He smirks.

"Alright, and we're off." You grin and continue on the road.

...

10 minutes later, Inosuke starts shifting around in his seat.

"What are you doing." You say looking at him.

"Uhmm..." he blushes looking at his crotch and then back at you.

"Inosuke I swear to god if you just got a boner I'm breaking up with you." You say.