twelve

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once John B had finished with disinfecting your cuts and wrapping a large compression bandage around your ribcage, the crew all sat around you as JJ held you in his arms, you whimpering in pain. JJ had finally calmed down, figuring it was better to be there for you rather than sit in remorse by himself as you cried in pain. 

JJ had you sit in his lap up straight as you drank water and took aspirin. You whimpered in pain again, clutching at your neck. Even just softly touching it, you winced in pain. Placing your hand steadily down on the bed beside JJ you pushed yourself up from him. He instantly wrapped his arms around you, helping you get up. Kiara jumped up and wrapped an arm around you as well, trying to help you get to wherever you were going. Pope and John B sent you nervous glances before getting up and following the trio out of the room. 

You leaned against JJ's strong frame, shakily walking to the bathroom. Once you reached the door you leaned against the small wall next to it, needing to catch your breath. You almost fell forward if JJ had not wrapped an arm gently, but securely, around your wait.

"Ok, babe, I got you. It's ok. What's going on?" He asks worriedly as you push yourself against the wall taking in sharp breaths of air. You straighten up your slumped up form, ignoring JJ's question and pushing into the bathroom. 

"Do you want me to come in with you?" JJ asks softly, helping you walk in. You shake your head. He sighs and places a soft kiss on your forehead before leaving the bathroom. After JJ closes the door he automatically bangs his head on the opposite wall.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ugh!" He groans, pulling away from the wall and putting his head in his hands, tugging fiercely on his blonde locks. 

"JJ, it wasn't your fault, it could've happened to any of us," Kie says softly. JJ looks up at her, tears forming in his eyes.

"You don't get it Kie! You don't! She's my girlfriend. She trusts me. I had one job. One job! I was supposed to protect her and I didn't. One more minute of that fucking guy chocking her and she would've been gone. Gone! And I wasn't even fucking there to help her!" JJ says, tears now escaping his eyes. He falls down to the ground, his back against the wall. Kie sits down next to him pulling him into a embrace.

"I wasn't there Kie, I wasn't there for her the one time she needed me," he whispers in his friends hair, tears falling freely from his eyes. John B and Pope crouch down and join the hug. 

"She's alright now, JJ, and she needs you more than ever, ok?" John B says. JJ nods, telling him he understands.  

"She's still in shock and all we can now do is help her," Pope adds. JJ nods again and wipes away his tears, needing to stay strong for y/n. God knows what she's going through. Just as the group stood up again, them all wiping stray tears, Y/n called out for JJ.

"What's wrong, babe? Do you want me to come in?" JJ calls from outside the bathroom, his hand already on the doorknob. The door unlocks, you telling him to come in. JJ looks back at John B, Pope, and Kiara. They all give him a reassuring nod before he enters the bathroom. He looks to see your weak figure, trying to button your tight shorts, but the pain from the bruised (maybe cracked) ribs is too unbearable. 

JJ quickly creaks open the bathroom door again asking John B to go and grab a pair of JJ's sweatpants, and one of JJ's hoodies. John B nods and quickly walks off. JJ closes the door again and walks over to you. He places a hand over your struggling one, causing you to look up. 

"I'm gonna help you, okay?" He says softly. You nod and allow JJ to slowly unbutton the semi buttoned shorts, and sliding them down your legs. Usually JJ would make a sexual comment or such, but he knew right now was not the right time. 

You both hear a knock on the door, and JJ creaks it open, placing his hand out for John B to place the clothes on. JJ gets the clothes and closes the door once again. 

"I'm gonna help you put on some sweats and a hoodie, you tell me if I'm hurting you," he says, and you nod. JJ gently lifts one of your legs, and places it through one of the sweatpants holes, the does the same with the other. You tried to pull them up higher on your waist but struggled. JJ noticed and helps you pull them more up on your waist. 

"Let's take off your shirt," JJ says, looking down at your bloodied shirt. Well, his now bloodied shirt. You didn't realize it was his shirt until now. 

"I'm s-sorry, J, your shirt is ruin-" you start but JJ press a soft kiss to your lips, silencing you. It wasn't a long kiss, but just a peck. He didn't want you to run out of breath but he also wanted to give you a little affection.

"It's ok, baby, don't worry about it," he says, caressing your cheek softly. You manage a slight smile, making him smile more. You attempt to take the shirt off of yourself but wince, so JJ helps again. He gently helps raise your arms one at a time before the shirt was off, leaving you in your exposing bralette. You first blush at his gaze, but then noticed its not where you thought it would be, but rather on the bloodied and brusied stomach of yours.

"I'm so sorry, babe, 'm so sorry I wasn't there," he whispers, disgusted in himself. You raise your hand to cup his cheek slowly, making him look up at you with those beautiful blue eyes.

"It's not your fault, J. You warned me. You did your best. Stop thinking it's your fault. Promise me you'll stop," you whisper. 

"I promise," he whispers back after a minute.

JJ continues to help you get on his hoodie and clean up your face. You then finally look in the mirror, and finally see the huge bruise on your neck. You gasp and stare at it, flashbacks echoing in your head. 

Your sobs echo throughout the house along with the other man yelling. The man looks at you evilly as he continues to choke you. Your eyesight starts to blacken and you know you're gonna pass out soon. You continue to try and grip on his arms, or do anything that can help you escape.

"They are not here, Ratter!" You hear the other man yell, along with a groan. Ratter, the man that was chocking you, pushes you to the ground where he kicks you in the side a few times.

"Please... stop," you say sobbing and trying to catch your breath. Every time you try to breathe though, the wind is knocked out of you as Ratter kicks you again. You finally justly there, limp, as he continues his torture on you. 

You start to feel the tears fall and you bring your hand up to your neck, placing it as the man once did. A sob escapes your lips and JJ turns around to see your vulnerable body. He gently moves behind you, and grabs your hand, moving it from your neck. You sob harder, turning around and throwing your arms around the blonde boy that you called your boyfriend. He instantly wraps his arms around you as gently as he can, but tight enough to calm you.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you again. I promise"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I decided I would post this chapter earlier for you guys! how did you like this chapter?? plz leave comments on how I can make this better or if your enjoying this! send me requests/messages for specific scenes! new chapter will be out on Thursday  <33