BNHA Part 46

--Marsha--

Shigaraki:You had me walking in circles underground for 30 minutes. I'm not an ant... Are all Yakuza strongholds like this? | Chisaki:We don't know who might be watching us or from where,and not all of our guest has the best intentions,so we have a number of routes leading here. An underground reception room where we can be reasonably assure of our privacy.

Me and Shigaraki was having a meeting with the Young Master of the Shie Hassaikai group after...a rather unfortunate meet-up with him in the first place.

--Flashback,five days ago--

Two heavy doors creak as they were opened by Twice with quite the popular citizen behind him. 

Kai Chisaki...

Shigaraki:Well now! You brought us a pretty big catch huh,Twice? | Chisaki:You think so? Strange,coming from you. The League of Villains... | Magna:What gives? Is this guy famous or something? | Shigaraki:My master showed me a picture of him. | Marsha:Moreover,he's the Young Master of Shie Hassaikai,one of the remaining crime sydicates that still stands today. | Shigaraki:He's what you call,Yakuza. So,to what do we owe the pleasure?

Magna:He's the number two of the whole gang? Oh,I never met anyone like him before! He smell so dangerous! How exciting! | Toga:What's the deal? We're all criminals here,so how is this guy different? | Compress:Ah,allow me to tell you a story.

Compress:In the past,there were many scary groups that ran the old world. After heroes started thriving though,they slowly but surely start to disband. When All Might took the stage,their era was over. The Yakuza survivors who weren't caught became render thugs for villain groups,in other words,they're the lowest form of criminals. Barely scraping by to make a living. Frankly,they're obsolete,an endangered species.

Chisaki:Endangered species huh? I guess that's true. | Magna:Yeah,what's a Yakuza thug from the slums doing here? Lemme guess,you're excited about All Might's retirement too? | Chisaki:It's good that he's gone,sure,but I'm more interested in All For One's absence. The Dark Emperor who ruled over the shadows...

Chisaki:The old timers always feared him,even after rumors of his death. Honestly though,most people my age thought he was an urban legend. You can imagine the shock when he showed up in the flesh,but in the end,the big bad was thrown into Tartarus,and the Symbol of Peace retired. Which means those of us in the shadows and those in the light are both leaderless.

Chisaki:So,who will step up to take their places...? | Shigaraki:*walks toward him* You know who my master is,but you've still got the nerve to ask that? Sounds like a challenge. I'm the next leader,even now I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers continue to increase,and our combined power,I'll turn hero society to dust! | Chisaki:You have an actual plan...?

Shigaraki:Watch your tongue,and your tone. I thought you came here to join up with us. (Twice noticed the hostility between them) | Chisaki:A goal without a plan is just a wish. If that's what you're offering,why should I join you? What happens AFTER you increase your forces? Do you have any idea how you even organize your League?

Chisaki:You had the Hero Killer Stain at your side. Muscular. Moonfish. All first class game pieces,and you lost them... Maybe you just didn't know how to play the game? You can't even manage a few crazy people,but you want to build an army? What happens when that power spirals out of control? You need direction to achieve your goals,and I have a plan.

Chisaki:I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you. | Shigaraki:You brought this idiot here without knowing his intentions...Twice? (He whips his head back in shock) | Chisaki:In order to execute my design,I need money. Unfortunately,there aren't many people looking in some obsolete,small time Yakuza. Now,your group on the other hand,has widespread name recognition. Put yourself under me,and make ME your new leader,and I'll show you exactly how to use the right tools.