8

Yoongi run forward picking Mr. Park with his neck throwing him on the other side of the room, punching him again and again.

Meanwhile Hoseok pushed the alpha off the couch and kicked him with so much force that the alpha Lee started coughing blood.

Both the alphas tried to put up a fight but it was useless as yoonseok were fully in control of their wolves.

Jimin whimpered from the corner seeing all the blood and brutal beating going on, this seem to snap the attention of the alphas back to their mate.

They throw the beaten up alphas giving them a last warning growl as they picked up their mate and walked back to the car.

Their eyes were still red and their wolf was very angry so Hoseok placed the omega in his lap as Yoongi take control of the wheel.

As soon as they reached their house, the omega started crying thinking that the alphas were angry at him as they didn't say a single thing during the whole ride.

" I am sorry alpha.. I am really sorry " Jimin said in small voice.

" hey! Hey! Cupcake you have nothing to be sorry about " Yoongi said making Hoseok surprised by how sweet he was being.

"yes baby alphas were just scared of loosing you.. Baby do you know those people in your apartment " Hoseok asked calmly, not to scare the omega.

"it was my dad, with someone he want me to mate with, someone from the Lee clan" Jimin told his alphas

Both the alphas exchanged looks, before coaxing the still scared omega to sleep. It was new to them, taking care of someone is not what they have ever done but they can get used to it.

They left their omega in the house as they went to their in house bar to have a drink, after everything they need it.

" we need to have a conversation with the Lee clab" Yoongi said in a serious voice suppressing an angry growl threatening to slip.

"calm down Yoongi, we sure will. But we have to go for internship interview tomorrow " Hoseok said remembering the interview.

" we have our mate we don't need to " Yoongi said uninterested filling his now empty glass.

"we can not withdraw, don't drink too much now " Hoseok said snatching the glass from him and pushing him back to their room where they left their sleeping mate.

Seeing their omega sleeping peacefully on their bed the alphas feel extremely happy as they took a bath and wore only boxers sleeping beside their mate.

Yoongi and Hoseok pulled Jimin in between them sandwiching him. As they delivered small little kisses to the still sleeping omega.

They were very happy their mate is the most precious thing in the whole damn world and in no way they will let anything harm him.

He is way too pure for this damn world, and they will be his guard forever they promised themselves falling into deep sleep.

*************