- fifteen : stays

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"What the actual hell?" Tsukishima barked as he took a seat on her porch with his head resting on his knees that were propped up. After that long walk that lasted what felt like a century, Tsukishima was exhausted. "This is the reason why I'll only walk you home once in a lifetime."

Makoto appeared behind him, pressing the cold water bottle to his cheek, making him jump slightly. "Hehe, sorry."

Tsukishima took the water bottle, unscrewing the cap and take a large swig of the water. Makoto sat down beside him and fiddled with her hands as she kept her eyes trained on her feet.

Tsukishima side-glanced her, noticing her small fiddling habit that she coincidentally developed around the time she met him. "What's the heck's got you nervous now?"

Makoto lightly jumped with surprise. "What makes you think I'm nervous?" Panik.

"You always fiddle with your hands when you're nervous." Tsukishima pointed out, taking another gulp of water to quench his thirst. "It's so distracting."

"Rude. But it's nothing." Makoto thinned her lips, trying to hide the fact that he was the reason she was nervous. Kalm.

Tsukishima's eyes lingered on her expression for another moment before he shrugged. "Whatever you say."

"Nee-chan!!" The familiar voice shouted as Makoto was tackled in a hug from behind. The raven haired female jerked forward, instinctively grabbing Natsu's hands to hold the girl in place. "Welcome home!"

"Hi, Natsu." Makoto said as she pulled Natsu over her shoulder, setting the female down in her lap. "Say hi to Kei."

Natsu turned to Tsukishima, her eyes growing in size when she set them on the blond. I think this is the boy Nee-chan likes!!

"Hi, I'm Natsu!" The smaller female greeted as she grinned at the blond. He flashed her a half-suppressed polite smile, unable to keep up his salty act around the small girl. "My Nee-chan is so pretty, right?!"

Tsukishima was slightly taken aback, glancing away from Natsu to look at Makoto. "Ehhhh. Your Nee-chan seems more like a Nii-chan."

Natsu glanced at Makoto then giggled. "You're right."

"Alright, go inside." Makoto said as she stifled a laugh. Pushing Natsu of her lap, the smaller female giggled and ran inside the house. "Mom!! Nee-chan's boyfriend is here!!"

Makoto faced-palmed, growing more embarrassed as her younger sister continued to squawking about Tsukishima.

The blond snickered, amused by everything that was going on. "She's just as energetic as her shrimpy brother."

"Yeah." Makoto chuckled, glancing off the side to avoid his eyes.

"Makoto?" Her mother called out, appearing at the doorway behind them with a smile. "Who's this?"

Tsukishima and Makoto stood up, turning to face her mother that beamed happily. The blond was blinded by her. Everyone in this family is bright like the sun.