Part 12

"Caution! Patient Ahead!"

*

"Hop in."

T-this guy...

Hong Jisoo.

"Can't let a schoolmate get soaked. Every eye is watching." He said and I hesitated on entering his car. I am already soaking wet in rain and I might only stain his car with myself.

"Don't worry, I won't kidnap you." He said and chuckled.

I slowly entered the car and he moved to the other side of the passenger seat. He handed me a towel which I gladly accepted and wiped my face and hair.

"Whereabouts?" He asked and I looked at him.

"H-home, b-block 10." I said and he told his driver.

"In these season, you should bring your own umbrella. Who knows it might rain again?" He said and smiled.

The car finally stopped in front of the Block 10. I went out of the car and looked at him.

"T-thank you..." Is what I said and he smiled before leaving.

I ran home and met Mama on the doorway with a worried face.

"Oh, sweetheart. Better bring an umbrella tomorrow, okay? Go, take a bath!" Mama said and I nodded.

*

"ACHOOO!" I sneezed and rubbed my nose. Urgh, I hate runny nose!

"Hana, are you okay? You look sick." Hangyeol asked and I smiled.

"I-I got soaked in rain last n-night-- ACHOOOO!" I sneezed once again.

"It's raining today, why haven't you brought a jacket? The temperature is colder than yesterday." Taeyeon said and removed her jacket to cover me.

"T-thanks T-taeyeon..." I said and she smiled.

I looked at the window and saw that the rain is pouring hard today. Why did they not suspended classes today?

"I guess some teacher will not teach today. It seems like a typhoon." Jae said.

"Hey, wanna come to the cafeteria? Let's buy soup and medicine for Hana." Jihyo said and the three nodded.

"Come on. We'll treat you, Hana." Taeyeon said and the rest agreed.

We went to the cafeteria and there are students having warm coffees, soups and just chilling around.

"Here you go, Hana. After eating the soup, drink this medicine." Jae said and I nodded.

They're so caring...

So this is how it feels to be taken care of... Friends.

"Look, the three is here!" Hangyeol said and Hong Jisoo, Choi Seungcheol and Young Master Han entered the cafeteria.

Right, Hong Jisoo... His towel.

I'll hand it to him, later.

They sat on the tables near the entrance of the cafeteria. They are wearing jackets, especially Young Master Han with spectacles which made him look good.

"Young Master is so handsome, I just wanna...hug--"

"ACHOOOO!" My sneeze echoed in the cafeteria and interrupted Taeyeon's words. Some students looked at me, even the three guys looked at our direction.