15

[ Please play best fake smile by James Bay later, luv u all.  ]

Jennie's POV

"We should break up." Rosie breathed, loosening her grasp from my hand.

I squeezed her hands tighter, tilting her chin so she can face me. I searched for her eyes that refused to look at me

"No" I coldly replied.

"Jennie please" Rosie begged.

"Then fucking look at me and tell me you don't want me anymore!!" I screamed in anger.

We've only been dating for two months and now she wants to break up with me? has everything been too hard for her?

"Jennie I—"

"I know the reason to all of this is me" I caressed her hair, looking at her eyes. "And baby I am so sorry"

"I promised you I'll do everything, everything to end this. They won't hurt you again, I promise." I teared up while looking at the girl in front of me.

"But please don't leave me." I breathlessly pleaded.

"I can take everything they threw at me Jen, but I want you out of it." Rosie sobbed, finally locking her eyes with mine.

"I don't want them to get to you too, I don't want them to harm you in anyway as well."

"I don't want you to deal with every emotional burden that comes with me." My sweet Rosie admitted.

"I don't care! I want all of you Rosie!" I yelled again, my heart pounding so hard.

"And you don't go around telling me you want us to break up because I won't agree to that, no, never!"

"We sit down, we talk and we'll make it work, I don't care!"

"Jennie.."

"Baby please, trust me please." I lightly grabbed her neck to kiss her forehead.

"If you don't feel anything for me anymore then I would go, I won't push myself on you but if you still do, please try to work it out with me."

"Please don't give up on us?" I smiled brokenly and looked at her.

My Rosie looked at me with her eyes filled with hesitation, but she nodded... She nodded and that's the only thing that I needed, I pulled her closer to me and hugged her.

"Thank you Rosie, you mean the world to me." I whispered, feeling her kiss my hair and I smiled happily.

We broke from our hug and I escorted her until we reached their front door, "Don't cry okay?" I told while caressing her cheeks.

"Get in now, it's cold." I smiled at her and she gave me a kiss in the cheek and went inside.

I smiled at her for the last time and sighed as she closed their front door.

"I love you" I whispered into thin air.

–––

The bell rang signaling the end of the morning classes. I yawned, stretching her arms, finally it's the end of the week.

"Let's go" Somi said, sliding her bag on her back.

"Move your ass lover boy!" Nayeon yelled.