[Lemon] (Chapter 24) - Shape of a Frozen Heart

Yu: I told you it's a special Chapter, also it's not that very good but meh, i just write what i like.

"Ryo. be honest... what do you see me as?"

I...

Everything around me stop, as my thoughts pondered for a while, all the horrible events in my life, never once i had the chance to be honest. All these years i lived is a lie, and hidden myself from reality.

Until it hit me yes.

...

"I...I..." Tears streaming down my eyes, as i couldn't hold back my emotions. The other me memories flooded my head. as i could not think of anything, i want her to live a happy life away from this nonsense, to be a normal girl...

And after i gained my other soul... Whenever someone talks about Oripathy. my heart shatters into glass shards...

I only need one more finishing touch, That's what the doctor is screaming inside me. And my mind has been preoccupied by that for days creating the cure...

Her days are almost over.

"I don't know... My heart keeps screaming, i don't wanna lose you, leave you, forget you, and most of all, i want to protect you..."

I never felt this way before what is this?

"I see..." Frosty smiles and hugs me tightly. Ahh how mesmerizing it is, the last time i hugged her was...

Ryo, it's all in the past, i conquered it...

But there's a lingering feeling that's still stuck in me, and even i cannot shake it out my head...

"You know what Ryo..."

I listened to her while not letting her shoulders go...

"Ever since i got here, i felt like your an extraordinary guy. You reached out to me even though I'm an enemy... Ryo your special, even if W, or the doctor hates you, i never will..."

There she smiled again, i never felt so happy just hearing her words...

"That time you even took my hand, it made me scared that i may accidentally froze you. It made me open my eyes that there are still good people who treat me normally..."

"That's why Thank you... and even in the face of death, you saved me..." Yelena's voice was gentle it's like i was being lullaby by a goddess...

"Thats the reason of what I'm feeling today..."

My eyes slowly widened and look at her straight in the face, as a tear fell down her cheek, She was crying with a smile on her face.

"Ryo... i love you..." Those words were the key to free me from the heavy shackles that's restraining me.

My hand move and slowly wipe her tears off, as i smiled and caressed her cheek...

"I feel the same way. Yelena. We didn't known each other for a long time, but our feelings are mutual." Our foreheads touch together and closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

"Then does this mean?" She trails off as i nod. "Yup. we're lovers now." I avert my gaze trying to avoid my embarrassment.

"Hehehe..." She giggles seeing my reaction. so this Cautus can be a teaser as well eh? I chuckled seeing her cheerful face.

"Yelena can i give you a nickname?" I asked as she just tilted her head at me. confused. "Why don't you like my name?" she asked. "No it's not that, Your name is beautiful and fits you very well... its just... how should i say this?" I struggled the words to explain.