Katsuki knows some shame || Shoto Todoroki and the gardens of UA

// THURSDAY UPDATE WOOOOOOOH //

Bakugou Katsuki has never felt more like a fool than he did, entering UA as a student for the first time. How could he not? The man he repeatedly called Hobo and insulted for being poor- standing infront of the class, a smug grin as his eyes grazes on Bakugou. Oh that fucker, he definitely knew and made no move to correct Bakugou- just for this moment.

Embarrassing.

Even if no one else knows, the shame burns, how could it not? He can't even look at him in the eyes, his head always kept down in class. Now there's only one thing he can do. Be the best. But seriously- how embarrassing was that?! Calling the person- a pro hero, the one who holds whether you're expelled or not- a hobo, repeatedly. Bakugou even threatened him! Bakugou was a jerk but he wasn't an idiot, it would be a death sentence, he's lucky Aizawa doesn't seem to care much for those past deeds.

Katsuki entered a coffee shop, letting off a soft mutter of expletives when he sees his teacher seated on a table. He would go to any other coffee shop but they all have pansy drinks, double shot of espresso my ass, cheap ass fuckers keep diluting it. This is the only shop he can trust- it's annoying how it seems to be his teacher's go to as well early in the morning. He can feel eyes on him as he ordered and he made the mistake of making eye contact.

Fucker.

Bakugou got his drink and sat at his table.

"What's with the frown? You're usually happy to see me." Aizawa asked, as if he doesn't know the answer already. Bakugou can feel his ears burn.

"Good morning sensei." He greets.

"Formal." Katsuki bit his lip, oh does he want to have a go at him- if he wasn't his teacher he would- "you seem tense. Calm down. We weren't teacher-student before, I can't hold you accountable for something you said before entering UA."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Aizawa took a sip of his coffee, he looked comfy snuggled up in his scarves, "you did well. I was expecting you to explode during the first day yet you took the news rather calmly." He paused for a moment, as of thinking of what to say, "you're doing well. Keep it up."

"Of course." Katsuki clenched his fist as he drank his coffee as well, "you too."

"Oh? Do I meet your expectations?" He asked.

"I thought you'd be a lazy as fuck teacher." He growled, "proved me off my high horse." Aizawa seemed pleased.

"Thanks. I try."

"Mhm."

There was this blanket of silence over them, and Katsuki didn't seem to mind it much. If not provoked, Katsuki is usually a quiet person, and well. Aizawa definitely is a quiet person as well if it weren't for his nosey habits, the silence was comforting.

They both left the coffee shop, walking their way to UA. The blanket of silence followed them and Katsuki found himself closing his eyes instead, following his teacher's footsteps. Now that he was here, he wasn't sure what he was dreading about in the first place, the man had always been a little bit laidback, his tone only growing cold when Katsuki... with Deku.... perhaps he isn't off the hook completely but he knows he won't get in trouble until he actually causes trouble himself again.

His eyes snap open when he felt his teacher slowly pull him away from incoming traffic, his eyes widening at the speeding car he was just pulled away from.

"Try to walk with eyes open. Do you need more coffee?" Aizawa asked, a brow rose, Katsuki scowled.

"I can do that."