chapter 14

YOUNGJAE'S POV

i saw yuna put on her earphones and went on her phone. i took a peek on her phone and saw mark hyung as her wallpaper. ayy this girl is really inlove with hyung. i looked at jaebeom hyung and saw that he was looking at yuna's phone and then saw me looking at him. he showed me his phone lockscreen and saw him and yuna. he stuck his tongue out and i pretended to be surprised. i showed him my phone and he also saw yuna as my wallpaper.

i heard yuna sighed saw her put her camera out and took a video of jinyoung. "jinyoung-ah," she called out and jinyoung hyung turned around.

"i love you~" she showed a finger heart and jinyoung hyung reacted. i laughed at yuna as she looked super embarrased. i looked over at mark hyung who still hasn't moved, that's some loud music for him to not hear yuna.

"yuna-ah why do you keep hurting me" i heard jaebeom hyung said. yuna looked back at me and started to hit me.

"ya! stop laughing!" i didn't stop and continued laughing. she looks so cute.

"what's with you guys setting me as your wallpaper?" i stopped laughing as i felt my face heat up. i felt my seat move and saw that jackson, bambam and yugyeom stood up from their seat to look at us. since when did yugyeom sit back there?

"i don't have you as my wallpaper, is there something i'm not aware of again?" bambam asked and yugyeom agreed.

"jackson you too?" yuna asked and jackson showed her his wallpaper and it was their hands intertwined. "you didn't notice i took a picture of us sooo.."

"ehhh you guys shouldn't get attached to me"

"we're not!" yuna sighed and and continued on her phone. we all looked at each other before returning to their seats.

YUNA'S POV

i send chaewon the video and she thanked me. she looked really happy and even sent me a voicemail. i decided to backread the group dm with me in it cuz i have nothing else to do.

GOT7 + yuna
active now

jacksonwang852g7 added you and 6 others

jacksonwang852g7
there! now we have a group dm!

bambam1a
i thought this was the got7 dm tho

yu_gyeom
yeye same

jacksonwang852g7
@kyyyuna_

jacksonwang852g7
why are you in jb hyung's room

jinyoung_0922jy
jackson is youngjae in your room?

333cyj333
yesyes i'm in here

the chat went on and i read through all of them until the very end. i decided to chat in even though were all in the same room.

kyyyuna_
oh we have a gdm

kyyyuna_
are we still far away?

jaybnow.hr
yesyes but we'll be there soon

bambam1a
you should sleep if you want

a sudden tiredness rushed in my body. i looked at youngjae and saw that he was already asleep. i guess he was really tired. i decided to pm jinyoung.