Deal

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Zoro was implying that you were apart of the crew even though I refuse to believe it so I'll let you go on one condition"

"Wha..-" A wheeze left my throat. "..is that c-condition?"

"Take the exhaustion of your crew. I'll be taking your sword too."

"I can do...that, but is my ... sword necessary?"

"It seems to be a precious item."

"..."

"What do you say?"

"....deal"

Kuma dropped me to the ground and I felt utterly by wallowing in my sadness as I watched with exhausted eyes. I stopped crying when he left to take everyone's exhaustion before he passed it onto me. My eyes refusing to close as I watched, the slow movement of him taking off my sheathed blade from my side felt more agonising. This sword was precious. The first sword I've ever had and for it to be taken away like this, I felt endless shame. Kuma brought it to his hands and unsheathed it but he did something even worse than that. He snapped it infront of my eyes and made sure I watched before letting it fall onto the ground.

If I had any more tears then I would've cried some more but now I could only bite my lip and watch Kuma break my sword into more pieces with his Paw Paw Devil Fruit. Even making me enhance him so I felt like I was helping in breaking one of the things that made me happy. Finally he was done and pulled away. My sword shattered beyond repair on the ground. Closing my eyes, I could only hope that everyone especially Zoro was alright.

_

Waking up, I found myself next to Zoro. My eyes so heavy and I saw Sanji nearby sitting on the rubble, smoking a cigarette. I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep. I felt so exhausted. The next time I briefly opened my eyes, everyone was eating at a banquet that I'm sure Sanji prepared. The music was upbeat before it slowed and I heard loud sobbing. Turning my head, I saw Brook crying because Laboon was still alive. I listened to the conversation even though I had closed my eyes again. Soon the music of many voices singing filled the room before it came to an end. I tried listening to Luffy and Brook's conversation.

"Every single day was painful. To be honest I could not see any sign of hope but you know Luffy, I'm so glad to be alive! I truly am so glad to be alive! The glorious day, it has finally come!" Brook cried out in joy

The light piano music kept playing.

"Ah, would you mind if I become your nakama?" Brook asks

"Sounds great!" Luffy replied.

Laughing lightly, my exhaustion took back over and I fell asleep. I woke up the next time and Chopper was there asking my not to go back to sleep. I did though and woke up again late in the night in the medical room nearby Zoro. The exhaustion was really strong but I tried to stay awake. Chopper was there making Zoro and I take medicine although Zoro was still sleeping. I saw Chopper's surprised face before I saw Sanji come over in worry but I had fallen back asleep by then. Finally, after drifting in and out of sleep, I was able to wake up tired the next day but Zoro was gone from next to me.

Wondering where everyone was, my eyes blinked sleepily before I got up and yawned. I was still too exhausted to even use my Observation Haki so I couldn't really find anyone. Hearing music, I followed it to see Brook the skeleton sitting infront of a grave, playing the violin by himself. Tiredly, I slumped and sat down next to him before I prayed for the people of Brook's old crew to have a good life by raising my hands and offering my prayer.

"Yohoho, you're awake?"

"Yes but unfortunately am tired, I must apologise for my girly voice."

"Yohohohoho, it's no problem at all! It's not bad at all, in fact lot's of people in my crew used to compete for the highest pitch. I did not see who won usually and I certainly can't now because I don't have eyes!" Brook laughed.

"Haha, you're really funny Brook," I mused "You really are going to fit in with the rest of us"

Brook went silent before bursting out laughing before getting scared because Zoro had come out of nowhere and sat next to me. Zoro just as I did, gave a prayer by raising the hands. He wanted to give a proper send off to his dead katana. Leaning on Zoro's shoulder, he stiffened before meeting my eyes. My hand threaded through his hair before I thanked him for taking on Luffy's pain. In his own words, he told me not to thank him. To my surprise, he had my hat which Luffy had found. He plopped it onto my head with a small honest soft grin.

"Now this is something I can thank you for." I smiled tiredly

I decided to head to Luffy after that. My sluggish body slumping over onto Luffy's shoulder when I found him. Lola had offered her Vivre Card. I decided to check mine as Luffy pulled out the one Ace had given. The grim news that half of Ace's life force was gone shook me fully awake but I still had my firm belief that Ace would be fine. It would grow back once he was better.

Boarding my ship, I made myself some tea that was potent enough to slap me awake. I then sailed over to the Thousand Sunny and tied the boats together. I got on and Luffy pushed a cup of beer into my hands because Zoro and I missed the initial party with Brook since he joined the crew. I smiled cheerfully before cheering my cups with everyone elses. Our cups clashing together as we welcomed Brook to the ship. The party went on all day. Well it would've gone all day if Nami and Zoro didn't try to have a booze drinking competition.

"Sanji...do you think it's possible Zoro didn't die because he got lost on the way to the afterlife?"

"Pffft-! Hahaha I think that might be the case!" Sanji laughed hysterically

Speaking of the devil, Zoro turned to us and raised one of his eyebrows before he continued drinking the booze. Zoro then turned to me and let out a confused gurgle. He pointed to where my sword would usually be and asked about it. Shrugging, I walked away onto my boat before I closed the door and collapsed to my bed. An hour passed and I heard a knock on my door. I called the person in and it was Zoro. He was quiet as he sat on my bed, a concerned expression on his face.

"So... that guy broke your sword right? I thought my promise included you."

"It doesn't, no one sees me as part of the crew really."

"That's a pain in the ass. When we get to the next place, let's buy you a new sword together."

"That sounds nice. Thanks Zoro."

"Tch, don't mention it"

A/N: Fun fact, Kuma was originally going to take the hat but he noticed the sword was way more important. Second fun fact, Brook is not a love interest because he's a skeleton.
Thanks for reading!