✾ 09. ʟᴏᴠᴇ

A/N: WARNING, CONTAINS LEMON!

"Yes, Muzan-sama?" she asked as her face started to turn red and she stopped with what she was doing, to turn and face him.

"Don't go out tonight,"

"Uh? But I'm starving," [name] spoke out as she turned to look towards the mirror once more, only to have his hands against both sides of her cheeks, and he guided her head up.

"I said, don't go out," he whispered out, and [name] slowly swallowed the lump in her throat as she blinked her gradient dark blue ocean eyes.

"Don't go out. Stay here, with me," he whispered out, and [name]'s eyes widened as he bends over and kissed her on the lips, forcefully.

She felt his hands sliding down her body from the front and he groped her breasts that were being covered by the thin fabric of the kimono she wore, a gift from him as always.

Upon feeling the pressure on her breasts, she opened her mouth and Muzan took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, wrestling against hers. Exploring every part of her mouth from the inside.

Moving his mouth in sync with hers, his lust driving him to prove a point as he continued to massage her breasts through the thin fabric of the kimono.

He soon withdrew and smirked as a string of saliva connected them, and he noticed how the lipstick that [name] had applied earlier on, disappeared.

Watching the way she panted as saliva dripped from her mouth. Her eyes seemed a little different, filled with nothing but lust then as he placed a  thumb into her mouth, and pulling her mouth from the inside towards the side.

His red plump eyes widened when [name]'s tongue playfully graced upon his thumb, and he could feel a shiver running down his back as he realized he couldn't control any longer.

Her eyes widened as he picked her up with ease in his arms and tossed her onto the bed. Pinning her against the mattress they often shared every day, and he dipped his head down, attacking her collarbone, biting and sucking against her otherwise perfect fair skin.

Soft moans soon escaped [name]'s lips as she could feel Muzan's hand gliding down her kimono as he untied it. The feeling of her fair and soft skin against his hand, made him lose his senses.

Rubbing her sides up and down, snaking his large hands underneath the kimono, although it was barely holding anything since he untied its.

Growing impatient as he wanted to feel more of [name]'s skin against his, he ripped the kimono into shreds with ease and smirked when [name] shivered.

He continued to lick and nibble against her sweet spot, hearing her moan the moment he found it and continued to attack it.

He could feel her fingers clawing against his arms as she tried to control her body, and he couldn't help but lick her earlobe then, realizing how weak she was there.

"Ah... Muzan-sama, not there," she whispered out and Muzan hummed in response as he soon lowered himself.

He had on a smirk as [name] moaned the moment his hands found its way to her breasts, massaging her left and his mouth sucking on her right, using her tongue to tease her so.

He then bit down harshly, able to taste the blood that flowed through her body. He watched as she arched her back up, wanting more of his touch.

"Ah... Muzan-sama," she whispered out as she squirmed in his grip. Her gradient eyes soon widened as she felt him inserting a digit into her wet cunt, that was throbbing and begging for pleasure.