Five

*Recap*

"Wait for me here tomorrow morning.." He whispered before disappearing within the lake leaving you alone with your thoughts.

You sighed laying down on the ground and looked up at all the stars shining above you.

'Hey Mama? What's it like up there..?'

*~*~*~*

You let out a pained moan after finally having the strength to get out of your sleeping bag, your eyes immediately goes down to your ankle noticing the swelling had gotten even worse.

Letting out a sigh you carefully got up and grabbed the long stick next to you, using it as a cane you got out your tent and walked over to the lake.

You shivered having flashbacks from last night. Once you got close enough to the water you slowly sat down and started pouring the cold water on to your swollen ankle. Trying to ease the pain.

You huffed spashing some water on to your face, to wake you up more from your exhausted state.

"Human y/n!!"

You jumped at the familiar voice looking up to see one of the female sirens you met last night.

Giving her a kind smile as she excitedly swam closer to you, "Good morning Blue" you greeted watching her eyes sparkle at the sight of you.

"Why yes, it is the time of the day where the ball of light in the sky raises" she smiled making you giggle at her statement.

"No, Good morning is a form of greeting we use to- well..greet someone" you explained hearing her giggle afterwards.

"You humans are full of silly yet fascinating traditions" she said letting out a laugh in which you joined her after a minute or two.

"Yup I guess some of them are quite silly when you think about it.."

Her laughter turned into soft giggles before completely stopping, she nodded still with that bright smile showing on her face.

"Now human Y/n. Would you mind telling me more about the world on land?"

"It would be my honor" you playfully did a small bow for the beautiful siren, she snorted before raising her hand to your own with fluttering eyelashes.

"Oh my, such charm"

You grinned gently grabbing her hand in yours then planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand, to add more effect on your acting.

Oblivious by the lighter color of blue that appeared on the mermaids adorably Chubby cheeks, you gave her a small wink.

"Why yes, for you my Lady I shall grant your every command~" you flirted smirking at her flustered expression, she quickly took her hand back and placed it on her loudly thumping chest.

"I- uh..." She shuttered not knowing what to say after your bold actions followed by your charming words. Snapping out of it she looked down in desperate need to avoid your gaze.

You frowned thinking you've may have gone a bit far on the teasing, gently placing a hand on her shoulder she flinched shyly giving glances at you.

"Hey...are you alright? D-did I go too far or-"

"Oh goodness no! Its just...surprised me that's all.." She whispered the last bit. eyes shyly lowering to your feet, her eyes widen seeing a large red mark on your ankle.

"Sweet seashells! Is-...is it suppose to be off colored...?" Blue asked pointing at the swollen ankle, you chuckled scratching your cheek sheepishly.

"I had a small accident yesterday, I'm surprised you didn't notice sooner.." She frowned slightly touching your foot making you flinch.

"So you're in pain...? That is just the worst of news!!" She cried out thinking of any ways to help you, when her eyes light up once an idea popped up.

"Do not worry human Y/n, i will find the correct potion to heal your pain" she reassured determined to help you out, before you could even stop her, she already dove down deep into the lake

'She's such a sweet little blueberry' you thought giggling at the nickname, imagining what will be her reaction if you called her that.

"I see you're getting along well with my sister human" a familiar voice popped up making you to quickly look over to the direction, you flashed him a nervous smile. Moving yourself away from the water it fear of history repeating himself.

"J-jimin! Good morning, how is your day..?" You asked despite your rough first expression of him, you still greeted him non the less. He raised an eyebrow at your odd response before crossing his arms.

"It has been good so far, until I saw how you boldly flirted with my sister" he spat his words harshly on to you, your eyes widen at the misunderstanding.

"Oh no no! Its not like that, we were just playing around" you tried to explain yet you still could see the disbelief in his eyes.

"Well. Even if its a game or not, I suggest you stop. I do not wish for my sister to start acting like you pathetic creatures once I wake up one day.." You frowned uncomfortable with the fact that he seems to treat your race like some sort of disgusting bug, he could easily kill off in any moment.

..much like every other creature you have met in your childhood..

"Anyway Jimin, why did you ask me to meet you here again..?"

Deciding to change the topic seeing that there's nothing you could do about his personal opinions but just wait and hope he'll change his point of view on the race.. You know they're not all that bad.

Jimin only stared at you thinking of the best way to answer your question, finally making up his mind.

"To talk about how you are going to teach and accompany me on land, also the time we leave this place and continue on with...whatever you were doing before coming here" he said clearly not asking you nor caring about your opinion on the matter.

Realizing you had no choice and is being forced to bring someone who literally drowned her last night on her journey. You sighed letting out a tight smile.

"I understand Jimin.. When do we leave...?" You asked feeling slight satisfaction to see his eyes glow with joy hearing you agreed to his demands.. Not like you had a say in the matter.

"We leave at night.. Do not be late-" he cut himself off, seeming to be hesitant on something. Your eyes widen in surprise watching him reaching his pinkie out to you.

You gave him a kind smile, glad that he remembered the human way of making promises. You fight back a giggle as you easily wrapped your pinkie around his.

Nodding In satisfaction he dove back in to the water.

You smiled to yourself thinking on the brighter side of things, 'at least i won't be alone for the rest of the journey.. Though there's a possibility he could kill me if I make just one wrong move... But all in all he's not that bad'

*~*~*~*

Apologies for my gay was showing in this chapter..

Hope you enjoyed this chapter though it was a little on the boring side

Peace✌🏾✌🏻✌🏼✌🏿✌🏽