ɱเɳε《𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 - 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗》

"Giyuu~"

Giyuu stopped his track and turn his body towards the familiar call that he adored. (Y/n) smiled as he waved his hands to Giyuu direction, he run towards him but trip into nothing. (Y/n) yelp waiting for his body to made contact with the hard ground.

He waited but didn't feel anything, he open his eyes and look up on to be meeting with pair of oceanic blue eyes. (Y/n) smiled gratefully and pat Giyuu's head as gratitude, Giyuu just let his small boyfriend and lean against the touch.

"Giyuu, let's go to the town. I wanna buy some ingredients for tomorrow since we ran out," (Y/n) latching on Giyuu's arm and lean against it.

Giyuu nod and so lead you both to the nearest town.

You are the former summer pillar. But, due to your fatal injury that took your dominant arm and right kidney away, you retired and become Giyuu's boyfriend. The other pillars still recognise you as their companion as you often visit their mansion to hang out and talk. The closet ones are Sanemi, Muichiro and Shinobu. The others are not much, but they're still your friends.

Being friends with Shinobu can be a bit too much because you remind her so much of her late big sister, your aura are calm and welcoming, even gentle. She promised to her big sister to take care and look after you as you are also one of her precious friend. Since then, she had grew protective towards you.

After hearing that you are dating with Giyuu, she immediately interrogate him non stop even going too far such as stalking and giving him death glares if she sees him talking to another girl/ boy that is not you.

It has been two years since you become Giyuu's other half and since then your day had become brighter and happier. You walk through the bustling town with hands intertwined, you jump excitedly when you see your favourite bakery on sale.

"Giyuu! Giyuu! I'm gonna go there to get (F/b)/(FavBread)! It's on sale!" You chirp excitedly.

Giyuu soften his eyes and his lips twitch upwards seeing your adorable excitement, he pat your head and nods silently. You screech in delight and immediately run towards the bakery.

Giyuu chuckles at your eagerness.

"Ara~ara~, did I just hear Tomioka-san laugh? This is such a rare sight,"

Giyuu eyebrows twitch in annoyance hearing a familiar voice and his smile immediately falter, he stayed quiet not bother to answer the certain insect pillar.

Shinobu giggles in amusement,"Well, isn't this coincidence that we met. I happen to hear (N/n) scream when I went to stroll around the town peacefully, but it seems like it could only last for minutes," Shinobu hummed.

Giyuu stayed quiet looking straight forward, he didn't mind Shinobu presence, but as the time went pass she can get annoying and exasperating due to constant poking and questions.

Shinobu smile despite the cold treatment, she didn't mind unless if its you. She would throw hands to anyone who dares to make you sad or depressed.

"Ne, Tomioka-san. I was wondering, why didn't come to our party reunion last week? (Y/n) has been waiting for you that he almost dropped his tea while holding it. He was VERY worried, you know? He keep on spacing out, and because of you, he forgot the way back home. Me and Kanjori-san have to lead him there," Shinobu smile widden, poking his shoulder continously.

Giyuu could feel a sweatdrop drop his chin realising that he may have forgotten to visit the place where you guys have party, he was too exhausted from the last mission and he immediately hit the bed.

Shinobu notice his stiffen reaction and so her eyes darken,".....You are not doing anything that (Y/n) wouldn't like, would you? If you do, I will give you one of my gentle poison that I've just made yesterday. I want to see you suffer slowly if you hurt (Y/n) feelings."

".......You talk too much for short woman like you," Giyuu retort.

Shinobu eye twitch in annoyance, she was about to open her mouth but then a familiar voice called out to her.

"Ah! Shinobu-chan! Hello!" A sweet, soft voice called.

Shinobu and Giyuu turn their attention towards you who ran towards them with bag of your (F/b), smiling brightly seeing your best friend in town. Shinobu intimidating and malicious aura had turn to one eighty degree as soon as she saw you running with delightfull and jolly expression, Giyuu expression didn't change but ghostly smile can still be seen. Your smile was enough to make anyone day brighten.

"Ara~, hello to you too, (Y/n)," Shinobu genuinely smile at your bright figure, immediately forgetting the conversation earlier.

You hand the bag to Giyuu and hug Shinobu with your one arm, you guys converse each other as you walk through the town. Completely ignoring Giyuu presence making him grumble silently as he pout, wanting your attention. Shinobu kept on blabbering on her newly made poison and how the three idiots kept on making mess in her Estate. She want your attention and kept ignoring poor Giyuu who had been trying to get your attention.

Soon, the sunlight begin to fade and so you guys separate ways with you and Giyuu heading the same direction. Shinobu stiffle her laughter seeing Giyuu dark expression directed right at her, finding it amusing that she kept on stealing you while he tried to gain your attention.

You and Giyuu walked hand in hand, but silence filled the air as Giyuu paced his way to his Estate. You tilt your head in confusion, but didn't say anything. As you both finally made your way back home, Giyuu dragged you to the koi pond on the backyards garden. Twisting his body to your direction making you bumb on his chest, his arms wrap around protectively and obsessively.

He buried his face on your hair as he smelled your honey and lavender fragrance. You blinked repeatedly, then giggles.

"Awww Giyuu, are perhaps jealous that I didn't give you enough attention today?" You cooed.

Giyuu didn't answer, but he tighten his grip around your small body. His ears are red in embarrassment as he buried his face deeper.

You chuckles amusingly seeing your other significant embarass to admit the truth, you pat his head softly.

"There, there. Now you have all my attention," You purred.

Giyuu closed his eyes and hummed contently, enjoying his now deserve attention.

".....Mine."