Seize

Harry had called for an emergency excursion which no one cared to inform me of. I had been woken up this morning to shuffling coming from across the room.

"What are you doing?" I mumble in a dazed and confused state. The hallway light is shining directly into my tired eyes and forcing me to tuck myself back down under the duvet.

"Just go back to sleep." confused about his tone I shoot up in bed and stare at his back, impatiently waiting for him to turn around and give me some kind of explanation.

It becomes apparent to me that he's trying to ignore me when I catch him glance over his shoulder. He sees me looking so he quickly gets back to digging through all the draws and ignoring me.

Frustrated with the lack of communication going on in this house recently, I slide out of bed, my feet recoiling for a split second, a sharp breath ripping through me at the chilly tile beneath my toes. 

I reach out and graze the tips of my fingers down Harrys arm, he tenses up at my touch and I feel my chest tighten up. What is he up to.

"What are you doing?" I ask again, this time using extra emphasis and standing my ground. I'm getting bored of all their sneaking around.

I pull my arm back and instead wrap both of my arms around myself, my hand resting gently on each of my shoulders. Secretly I'm terrified of whatever answer he may give so I need some kind of support. Right now I have to be that support.

"I have to leave." Harry finally turns to look me in the eyes but I immediately divert my gaze to the cracks in the floor. 

What does that even mean? What does he mean he's leaving? He can't. I'm here because of him, what the fuck am I suppose to do on my own?

I take a step back and take a seat on the edge of the bed, hugging my arms tighter around myself. My legs are bouncing at an incredibly fast pace, my eyes darting to every corner of the room so I don't have to let them rest on Harry.

"We won't be gone long, there are just a few things that I need to deal with." I inhale deeply and very slowly exhale it back out, I don't really know what to do in this situation.

It's silent between the both of us from a moment too long, the only sounds coming from the others down stairs. They're probably doing their own packing.

"And what exactly.. Do you expect me to do Harry?" He doesn't meet my eyes, instead turning back around and going back to packing his stupid bag. "Harry, if anyone finds me while you're out I am dead. What the fuck am I suppose to do then." 

"Don't say that, nothing is going to happen. We'll be back by dinner tomorrow." I stare wide eyed, my jaw basically touching the ground. I cannot believe he's actually going to leave me here. In the middle of nowhere, in a foreign country. 

Fucking fantastic.

He continues to go through all of our things, not even taking a moment to spare me a reassuring smile or look me in the eyes while he's talking.

"No you know what, fuck off them. See what happens." I stand from the bed and grab my shorts that Harry must've neatly folded and placed on top of the dresser.

I slide them up my legs and ignore the fact that Harry is now taking deep breaths to calm himself down. I've told him once before and I'll tell him again, I am fucking sick and tired of being left in the dark.

I storm out of the room, slamming the door behind me and stoping down the hall to the nearest bathroom. I hear the bedroom door open but I slam the bathroom door and swiftly lock it behind me. 

I'll keep yelling and someone will get hurt if I don't take myself out of the situation. Harry knocks at the door but I ignore him, turning the dial on the shower and stripping down while I wait for the water to heat up.