1.19

" correct "
After that Athena stared at Adeena and her guardians ( pixie and fairy )

" Now that things have come to this, would you like to say something princess Adeena."

Adeena's complexion turned pale,

" I don't know what you are talking about. "

Quiet a stupid thing to say at a time like this. These people are no fools.

Sure enough Athena smiled and said,

" You are a foolish person, just like your grandfather, overly ambitious that would lead to your doom, and I know that your parents were also involved in this. "

Adeena wanted to refute but before she could say anything Athena spoke again,

" Just because there were two companions to help you, you got over confident and tried to aim for the things that were not supposed to be yours. You wanted to dominate the world but you forgot that how small and weak you actually are in this world."

" The fairies and pixies are creatures who are supposed to strictly follow these rules, but since your guardians broke this rule and assisted you in this crime they are going to be punished. And I would like to see how you would react once you see them die in front of you."

Athena said coldly, and there was an invisible pressure falling on all of them.
And Adeena looked at her with an horrified face.

" Kill princess Adeena's guardians by burning them."

The fairy and a pixie were instantly locked inside the burning chamber made for punishing the harmful creatures.
They also had a horrified look. And when the magical fire started they screamed. But there voices could not be heard.
Adeena also got up and said,

" Please forgive them, I know my wrongs, I would not do anything like that again, please just let them go. "

" Your grandfather said the same thing as I was about to punish him, but as I see he never gave up on that idea and trained someone else in his stead. Do you think that I would do something like that again, all of you deserve to be punished to set up an example. Just wait for your turn. "

Adeena stared at everyone with dead eyes.

" As for the royal family of humans you shall be dethroned and be punished to death by hanging. As for the new king it shall be duke Damien."

The royal family was not able to comprehend what happened but before they knew it they were guided to the ropes.

~~ end of chapter ~~