Chapter Eighty-Three

Third Person

It's been a week since Mina and Jihyo caught Y/N sneaking out of their dorm. Although they understand the point why Y/N needed to do what she did, the two older are still worried something will happen to the youngest once it will happen again.

But just to consider Y/N's excuse, Mina and Jihyo had kept it from the other girls. Mina didn't say it to Chaeyoung either, and as for Jihyo, something changed after that night.

Every night after that time, Jihyo checks Tzuyu and Y/N's room before she goes back to her room. Y/N knew it as one time she woke up when Jihyo checked on them. Jihyo did explain after that she wanna make sure everyone is asleep before she go to her bed, and Y/N understood it.

For some reason, that event changed Jihyo and Y/N's closeness. It's like Y/N always goes with Jihyo whenever she has a chance. Jihyo finds it funny and adorable but at the back of her mind, she thinks it's just because Y/N's afraid that the leader will slip it to everyone that she sneaked out.

It's already dinner as everyone gathered at the dining table to talk about the teasers that are about to release in just a few days. They just got the news from their manager a few moments later and they were all thrilled as they read the update.

In the middle of the moment, Y/N got a text from her best friend again. Just last time, she wanted to see her, and as she read the text, she knew it will be a problem to sneak out.

On the other side, Jihyo saw Y/N tapping her phone. The worry in Y/N's eyes is visible, the way she keeps on checking her phone from time to time after she sets it down, Jihyo knew it was something important.

As everyone walk to their respective rooms, Jihyo called Y/N as she's just about to go upstairs.

"What is it, unnie?"

"Is there a problem? I saw you keep on checking on your phone. If you're planning to sneak out again, just tell me."

Y/N sighed as her plan to do what she did last time faded.

"So, I am right. You didn't learn your lesson, do you?"

"Unnie, I'm just worried for her. Promise, this will be the last time."

"How can you assure of that? Problems come unexpectedly, you wouldn't know if you have to do it again."

"Well...What should I do?" Y/N asked as she bit her lip while hoping Jihyo would have any suggestions.

"Tsk, fine, I'll go with you."

"Unnie, you don't have to do that-"

"I'm the leader, I have to. Besides, I want to, just to make sure."

Y/N sighed in relief as she looked at Jihyo.

"Unnie, she's my best friend, she won't harm me." Y/N chuckled tho she loves the idea of going out at night with their leader, something with it made her happy.

"I didn't say she would. I just want to make sure. If something happened to you, I don't know wah to feel."

Y/N agreed without a choice. Y/N went to her room to get her jacket, when Tzuyu saw her, she just said that she'll be going out and be back. She also said that she's with Jihyo so they won't worry about her.

Jihyo and Y/N left their dorm, it's not as dim as the last time she sneaked out. The street lamps also helped the two while they are walking down the street. Only the coldness and silence of the place are something they should deal with.

Not so long they arrived at the same place Y/N and Ashley stayed on last time. Y/N hugged her best friend right away as she saw her.

"I'm sorry, I had to bring Jihyo unnie with me, she caught me last time," Y/N said as she scratched her head after she introduced Jihyo.