Drinks

It was a cloudy wednesday morning and majority of the gang was not in the mood to go to the university but of course Dadchi and Mother Eita wont stop nagging at them.

"Satori get up." Eita barged inside Satori's room and his eyes narrowed at his bestfriend who was cuddling with his customized Ushiwaka plushie.

"Its gonna rain later. I don't want to go." Satori mumbled and Eita marched towards Satori's Ushiwaka shrine.

"Since when did you became a weather forecaster?" Eita sassed.

"Leave me alone Eita."

"Nice picture Tori, mind if I smash this?" Eita asked as he was holding a picture frame. It was Ushijima's picture.

"I like this jersey too. Mind if I burn it to ashes?" Eita asked and grabbed the jersey that Ushiwaka wore in one of his important tournaments but sold it in a fund raising.

Of course Tendou Satori successfully bought all those jerseys. He had five jerseys now and he is still willing to buy more of UshiWaka's jersey.

The jerseys were framed and neatly hanged on Satori's wall. He also had lots of photos of Ushiwaka and he also bought a ball that was signed by Ushiwaka.

"Oops." Satori gasped when he heard a glass broke. He immediately sat up and turned to look at his Ushiwaka shrine and saw Eita giving him a middle finger and holding his phone.

The other male played a sound effect on his phone which fooled Satori. Satori groaned and wriggled on the bed like a worm and Eita dragged him to the bathroom.

"Go to school. Who knows you'll bump into Ushiwaka today." Eita said and with that, Satori was motivated.

Eita made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them. He was making omelette rice when his phone buzzed.

Shirabu Kenjirou accepted your friend request.

Ken_Shi started following you.

Shirabu_Kenji started following you.

Semi Eita smiled and he shook his head. He waited for three days for the other male to follow him back and also accept his friend request.

He thinks the other male rarely uses his phone because Shirabu Kenjirou always studies. He was so happy when the other male accepted his friend request and also started following him.

"Eita, I'm sorry I was wrong but please don't put poison on my food." Satori says and Eita furrowed his brows.

"What are you talking about? What poison are you saying Satori?" Eita asked and Satori sighed.

"Your smile says otherwise." Satori said and Eita snorts.

"I'm just feeling happy. That's all. No idea why I feel so happy tho." Eita said and they started eating together.

The two of them got ready and they headed to the parking lots.

"My car or your car?" Eita asked

"Your car." Satori said and Eita nodded and they got inside Eita's car.

"Hey, if I'm really going to date Ushijima Wakatoshi, will it be okay? Will you be okay?" Satori asked nervously.