Part 1: Heaven's Arena -- Chapter 1: Dance for You

I can hear the crowd pounding in the stands outside my room in Heaven's Arena. The women chant my name like their lover's. I can't wait to make them stop in awe, a split second of a punch fitting into an entire lifetime when I win the fight against Hisoka. I've got 9 wins under my belt and he has 8. I've fought countless men to get to this point and have no choice but to rise victorious. I've watched each of his fights in person and on video, over and over, studying his nen ability and combat style. Whenever I watch him and Kastro battle, I can't help but touch myself. How he defeated the Tiger Bite Fists one-handed with a mere card trick, cloth, and grin gets me everytime. But his parlor tricks won't fool me. I came to slay, not for a magic show.

Tension spreads throughout my entire body as I do a few yoga stretches. Back bends, splits, plow pose, lunges, standing folds, and of course the dancer's pose. I plan on giving a little performance before the fight at the request of my fans. The arena probably agreed to it because they know my dance background and my routine tonight will only attract more viewers. My phone blows up with messages to my social media pages. Likely wishing me good luck tonight. Dozens of flowers have already been sent to my room along with notes with dinner invitations and more. I smile at the thought of ignoring them all.

A knock on my door tells me it's time to go. All the air leaves my body as I stand, put on my heels and go to the mirror. I look at my onyx skin, turquoise eyes, thick sculpted thighs, heavy breasts, and freshly twisted dreads in a French braid. I decided to wear something sexier tonight: a black unitard with matching pantyhose. And of course my signature black lipstick. Most opponents are underwhelming to look at, so a pair of sweats is all they're worth. But tonight... One more moment to touch myself and imagine my hands are Hisoka's.

I hear the audience screaming my name. "Ob-y! Ob-y! Ob-y!" As I arrive in a puff of smoke, lights flash in my face, and a rock guitar blazes my every step. I'm calm like a drop of water landing in a river. The energy of the stadium is vibrant and radiates through each of my pores. I look over to some of my fans in front row seats with their colorful signs decorated with glitter and rainbow colors. I count the men I kissed at my autograph signing in the crowd. Ten. Good, they're all here. The mark of my heart-shaped lips shimmers on their cheeks. 

"Kick his ass, Oby!"

"You don't stand a chance!"

"Make sure to hit him with your split kick!"

"You're dressed like a whore!"

Oh my, I smile to myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen, first to the stage is Oby! No female fighter has made it this far in the game. She's won 9 fights and has 0 losses to date! You may have noticed her luxurious acrobatic win against Riehlvelt a few weeks ago. One more win and she'll be able to take on a floor master. But perhaps tonight will change the tides," the commentator announces. I walk to the stage and get in position as she continues, "Before we get to it, many Oby fans have requested that she perform one of her dances to mentally prepare for a fight and she has graciously agreed. Take it away!"

As subtly as possible, I look across the stadium to see if he's watching. He is. I can feel his sunset eyes lazily traipse over me from the hallway under the shadows . As he leans against the wall, I take in his coiffed fiery hair, chiseled alabaster muscles, purple cropped shirt, a heart painted on one cheek and a tear I want to kiss on the other. The bulge in his baggy white pants makes me want to lick my lips, but I know that's his move so I don't.

The lights dim and my nen fires up. Tonight I've decided on Dirty Diana to set the mood. The woman's voice gets me in a trance where I close my eyes and slowly whine my hips before dancing with the singer's voice; my legs thread around his falsetto and trembles. When the bass hits, I'm already on the floor letting my backbone slip and my ass pop.

She's sayin that's okay. Hey baby, do what you please

I look Hisoka dead in his eyes when I do this and I see his small grin grow a smidge. I glide across the floor and hit a split, imagining I'm in his lap. The sharp hits I make as I stand are all hip-hop, but the smooth arabesques, jetes, and pirouettes are all ballet.

She's saying that's okay. Hey baby, do you what you want

The bass thumps in my chest then takes me down to my knees to crawl towards him. I drop to my hands and let my hips rock from side to side, tapping the floor. Then I grab my heels like I've been hog tied and pop my thighs onto the floor. Hisoka's smile gets a little wider as he scratches his chin with a thumb. The amber in his eyes flares up a bit in the dark. I've planned a little trick with the light, causing it to flicker along with my presence til I'm strutting towards Hisoka. The cameras catch sight of me and follow so the audience can watch my every move. I can tell this takes him by surprise. I take the tie out of my hair and let it flow around me as I dance against the wall opposite him.

Diana walked up to me. She said I'm all yours tonight

I walk over, my hands against the wall on either sides of him, feeling the sinister nen pulsing around us. It feels like a match lit against my skin. It can't keep me away, but I won't touch him either, not yet. Don't want to allow for an unfair advantage. My nipples throb at the sensation and cause my aura to build around me. I drop it low, my hands in my hair and whine my way back up and look at him before flickering back out onto the mainstage to ride out the rest of the song. The crowd screams for me when I'm done, but all I can hear is Hisoka's gentle clap.

The commentator fans herself. "No wonder she's so limber in her fighting style! We're in for a hot battle tonight, folks!" She turns to the opposite side of the stadium. "And now, without further ado, let's welcome back Hisoka! His lethal clash with Kastro still haunts the ring. How will our magician face off with our dancer? We'll find out shortly."

Hisoka stands across from me and bites his lip.

"It's nice to see you again," I say.

He groans and smirks. "The pleasure will be all mine."

You wish, I think to myself.

The referee comes between us. He quickly looks away from me. I can tell all my gyrating has made him uncomfortable. "You win by points or knock out. No time limit. One round." He pauses for us to get in position as his hand raises.

My aura becomes so powerful it's all I can do to contain it. Perhaps I should've mentioned this earlier, but my aura builds with sexual arousal, and when I look at Hisoka, my sex truly becomes a flower in bloom. I can't wait to leave it all on stage.

The ref's hand lowers. "Begin!"

Note: Stayed up til 4am writing this section and I've never felt better! 😊 Will submit the other 2 chapters of the Heaven's Arena arc later this week. Please leave me notes and tell me what you'd like to see going forward! i.e. more plot, more chemistry, more concepts from the manga series. xoxo