Chapter five

Emma POV

What a small world after all, that's all I can say between that jerk and me. The other week I just witness how jerk he is and now he's my patient. What an unlucky person I am!.

"Forget about him, he's not worth of your mind. !" I mentally scold myself.

"Sis! How's your day?" My little sister Lisa asked me while she's looking at me in her hospital bed.

I smiled then get up from my sit and slowly head to her bed.

"I am ok butterfly!" I called her butterfly since she's cute as butterfly and has a colorful personality. She let out a small laugh and she open her arms for me to reach. I hug her in respond and smile.

"Your such a corny big sister! How I wish I could have a big brother! When are you going to have a boyfriend?" She asked me. I sigh looking down at her. This is one thing I hate talking about her she want me to have a boyfriend which I don't have any plan of.

I sigh and sit beside her.

"Hmm... Do you want to eat something? " I asked her while I stroking her hair. She look at me like I said something magical.

"Yes yes! Can I have McDonald's please? Like chicken and burger plus fries in extra large size? Hmmm pretty please?"

"Of course baby! But do you already take your medicine?" I asked her. You know she's so hard in taking her meds.

"Hmm.. nope!" She said making a sound of "p" .

"Then say goodbye to McDonald's then!" I said . I don't want to blackmail her but she need to take her meds in a right time. For God sake I am a doctor!

"But Sissy! It's gross and eww! It taste bitter and yucky! " She said while wave her hand to me.

"Even though it's yucky and eww you said! But still you need to drink your med in a right time. !"

"But sis! Can I just have a medicine that's yummy and delicious!" She whine at me

"Uh.. Uh.. Uh! No more excuses please! Do you want me to worry on you? Please don't be hard headed. Please Lisa?" I beg her.

"Ok I will try to!* She said while her head down.

Thank God she agreed, or else I really don't know what to do. Her assign nurse has been complaining to me that she almost out of patience when she try to make Lisa drink her medicine. I know how it feels cause I am also a doctor.

After convincing her I went to McDonald's to get food for her. Since she requested it. I got her XL fries and big cheese burger since it's her favorite. I drive towards to hospital again and boy she so happy looking at the food I ordered.

"Thank you sis! Your the best!" She said while she hug me and kiss me ok the cheek.

"Ok ok! Start to dig now!" I told her.

I heard a knock and my sister doctor enter. Daniel has been her doctor for almost two years since she suffered from her disease. He's a very good friend of mine and Belle. He look up to me and I know something is wrong. So I approach him.

"How is she?" I asked him

"You know she badly needed her kidney transplant. If we prolong it , it will be more damage which is not good. We can't save her anymore if that's happen." He said. I look at to him and I slowly feel my eyes tearing and my heart stinking of pain.

"I will look for a solution. Don't worry I will look for money for her transplant maybe this week!" I said in determine tone.

"Good! You know what to do ok? You are also a doctor like me. Mandy volunteer to perform the operation. Maybe it's better for you to say yes she's one of the best doctor here and she's your best friend right?" He said

"Yes! I will think about it Daniel!" I said.

He nodded and walk to the door. Gezz I feel pressured right now. I really don't know what to do. Me and my sister been living together since mom and dad died. I want to give her the best. I don't mind working 12 hours a day just to give her good life.

In my 5 years of working as a doctor I able to purchased our own condo unit. I even home school her since I don't want her to expose to much. I am very careful on her. And I don't know what went wrong when she suddenly get sick.

I look up to her only to find her sleeping in her hospital bed with some burgers left over in her side. I sigh and I carefully tuck her in a comfortable position to sleep.

I caress her cheeks and run my hands to her hair.

"I love you so much.. Sweetdreams my love!" I said then I walk towards the couch near her bed and position myself to sleep.

It's been a tiring and pressured day for me. Once I closed eyes I already went to Dreamland.