XXXII: laundry room

*this chapter contains mature scenes. read at your own risk* 

"She really likes that toy," Yoongi laughs, watching Chunhei put her toy dog next to her on the couch. 

I watch as she climbs onto the couch, places a blanket on both her and the toy, and grabs her Switch. 

"Mummy! Come play with me!" Chunhei calls. 

I untangle myself from Yoongi's grasp and head over to the couch, holding a plate stacked with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. 

Ever since I agreed to move in, Yoongi had been clingier than ever. And I absolutely loved it. When I had first met Yoongi, I saw him as a quiet person that kept to himself. I would even go as far as calling him intimidating. 

For the past few days, I'd been thinking about a lot of things. I've been thinking about Yoongi and Chunhei. I've been thinking about our relationship and how many people would think that we're moving too fast. And I've also been thinking about my future. 

"Mummy?" Chunhei taps on my shoulder, bringing me out from my daze, "Are you okay?"

I shake the thoughts away from my head and smile softly at my girl, "Mummy's okay, love. Let's play!"

an hour later

A few rounds of Mario Kart later, Chunhei is passed out and snoring softly at my side. I giggle as I slowly stand and lift her into my arms. I turn the Switch and the TV off and head to Chunhei's room, running into Yoongi on the way. 

"She fell asleep?" Yoongi laughs, placing a kiss on Chunhei's forehead and sneaking one on my lips. 

I nod and steal a kiss back, "I'm gonna bring her to her room so she can sleep comfortably."

"Okay, I just got off the phone with my mum," Yoongi explains, "Come to our room after."

"Our room?" I quirk an eyebrow up, earning a gummy smile from Yoongi.

"Yes. Our room, YN."

I laugh softly and continue on to Chunhei's room. 

I finally enter and carefully place Chunhei on her bed and placing her fluffy blanket on her. As I'm leaving her room, I notice her laundry basket was full and decide to take it to the laundry room. We're leaving in a few days and Chunhei will need her warmer clothes washed and ready to be packed. I make a mental note to do laundry tonight or tomorrow. 

On my way to the laundry room, I pass Yoongi, who's laying comfortably on the bed scrolling through his phone. 

"Baaaaabe, where you going?" Yoongi whines, getting up from the bed and chasing after me. 

Yoongi grabs my waist as soon as I enter the laundry room, "This isn't our room, jagi. I wanted cuddles."

I laugh and place the laundry basket down and turning around to wrap my arms around Yoongi's neck, "Chunhei's laundry needed to be done. I figured we could do it before we left so we'd actually have clothes to wear." 

"Laundry later," Yoongi mutters into my neck, "Cuddles first."

"Do you have some laundry too, Yoongs?" I joke, ignoring his advances. 

"YNNNN, laundry can wait," Yoongi lifts his head up from my neck, moving to place soft kisses on my jaw, "I can't."

"Min Yoongi!" I smack the back of his head, "Chunhei is literally sleeping in the other room."

"Didn't stop us last time," He fires back, moving down to suck on the sensitive part of my neck. 

My cheeks flare up in red as I give in, tilting my head back to give him more access.