Epilogue

On Christmas Day, this story reached over one million reads. I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read, vote, comment, or even notice my story at all. This is truly the best Christmas present I could have asked for.

I love all of you so much, and I hope that you enjoy the last update of Yes, Sir.

-

Things are different after that. Harry and I still fight, it's impossible not to, but we don't fight nearly as much. He helps me clean out my office and then helps me start my new business. Three months after that, I put my first line of cookies products out for sale. That same day, Harry asks me to move in with him. I'm surprised he waited so long to ask.

Edward doesn't live in Harry's giant mansion anymore because he goes and moves in with my grandmother. When I visit them, the three of us sample my new line of cookies and Rose ends up crying into my shoulder because she's so proud of me. I pat her back with a lump in my throat and Edward watches us with watery eyes.

Six months pass and suddenly I'm so busy I can barely breathe. Running your own company is a curse and a blessing. I see Harry rarely since he's stuck up at his office so often and I'm constantly on the phone, talking away to consumers and sales managers and all the people it takes to run a business.

Over time, Harry grows angry because we never see each other anymore even though we're living under the same roof. One night when I've finally stopped talking on the phone and started talking to him, we end up screaming in each other's faces and suddenly I have tears streaming down my cheeks. Because this is the worst fight we've ever had, a thousand times worse than all the stupid and meaningless fights we've had before.

The air is cold that night but it's more inviting than Harry's house at the moment, so before I can gather myself together my bags are packed and I'm standing outside in that cold, biting air. I can hear Harry still yelling inside, yelling at himself now, and my tears are freezing to my skin. I'm about to get in my car when he runs out the door and I'm shocked to see him crying as well.

That night, the worst night of my life, also turns into the best when Harry bends down on one knee, pulls out ring, and asks me to marry him. There's a split second when I think he's joking but then I look into his beautiful green eyes, the eyes I fell in love with, and know he's serious. So then I start crying harder then I ever was before and hug and kiss him and mumble, "Of course I'll marry you, you crazy man."

"Promise you'll never leave me?" Harry whispers into my neck and I laugh because God, I'm so in love with him. After all of the horrible things we've done to each other I can't believe we've made it this far. I can't believe we're getting engaged when minutes before I was about to leave him. But then again, the best kind of love is the kind that is insane.

"I promise I will stay with you forever, Harry." I pull back from his arms for a second so I can look into his eyes. "Yes, I promise. Yes."

His eyes flutter close. And that's the only answer that he ever needs to hear.

+++++++++

A/N: I know it was short, but I hope you all enjoyed the ending to this story!

IM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO EVERYBODY READING THIS RIGHT NOW. MUCH LOVE.

THE LAST QUESTION:

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE STORY AND WHY?

thank you all for reading.