10..

Ok just a reminder, this book takes place before zo has been drafted, it's in 2017, the characters would be older but I decided to take the book back so I could make it better for y'all and so I could fit everything into the years and in place.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense but I just don't want y'all to be confused😭

I'm also sorry for not updating in so long it's just having a book is a lot of work then you get distracted then the other stuff that's going on but I do wanna apologize for keeping y'all waiting so I'm gonna release 3 chapters today for y'all as my apology 💕

&& just to be clear nova is 16, ni,ari is 19, and Naomi is 20, and nylah is 7 and their bestfriends are the same age as each of them. The boys are how ever old they were in 2017.

ENJOYYYY🦋

_____________________________

Nova pov
9:13 a.m.
At home

I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I sat up and yawned while stretching. I threw the covers off of me and walked into my bathroom. We were going to an arcade today with the boys at 12 so I was going to chill until then. I got in the shower and washed up a couple of times then got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on deodorant and lotion before finding something comfortable to walk around in until I had to get dressed.

I put on some black socks before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs

I put on some black socks before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. I got into the living room to see December laying on one of the couches watching spongebob. I said goodmorning and she said it back and I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and mrs. Tina cooking.

"Goodmorning" I said sitting at the island.

"Good morning sweetie" they both said.

"Going somewhere" I asked now noticing they were dressed up.

"Ah yes me and tina are going to go do a little shopping and go to the spa you know like a girls day" she said and Tina nodded smiling.

"Oh ok well have funnn" I said.

"I'm sure we will but hey I need you to go get all of those girls up for them to come and eat your dad is gone somewhere with lavar" my mom said looking back at me. I nodded and left of of the kitchen into the living room.

"Dede my mom said come eat" I said and she nodded getting up while I made my way upstairs.
I went and woke nini up first then Mimi then Paris then Manariah then Aaliyah and lastly nylah. I got her up and washed and clean before putting her on something comfortable because I knew she would just mess up her clothes. After I got finished I took her downstairs and we sat down and started eating our food.

Ni'ari pov

I woke up to nova shaking me. She told me to get up and come eat. I groaned and rolled over staring at the wall. After a while I got up and went into the bathroom. I got in the shower and did my business and got out and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I did my hygiene before putting on some clothes.