Ninety Nine

a/n: okay triple update because i'm inconsistent and i miss writing and i miss seeing your comments and i'm so sorry how inactive i've been. (:

Jazmyne walks downstairs, seeing her mom and dad making dinner. Meech was sitting at the island and Elijah and Korey were playing their video games.

Jazmyne smiles. "Hi. I didn't even know you guys got back yet."

"Yup. How was last night? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I did." Jazmyne smiles, taking a seat next to Meech.

"Awe. Is that Elly's hoodie?"

Jazmyne smiles and nods. "Yes, it is. It's comfortable and it smells really good."

Meech leans over to sniff the hoodie. "Damn. She smells more like a man than me."

Jazmyne giggles and looks back to her parents. "Did you guys have fun?"

"Mhm. We met up with Carlos and Amber. Very fun. I miss them. Do you talk to Lucy anymore?"

"Uh...Not really. We kinda went separate ways I guess. We didn't have much in common."

Veronica nods and takes a sip of her wine. "Interesting. So. What did you and Elenor do?"

Jazmyne blushes and shrugs. "We got some food and watched movies most of the night. Oh, and I showed her the clothes I got."

"Sounds like fun. Anything else?"

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Uhm...Nope. Not that I can think of."

Veronica nods and points to Jazmyne's neck. "You sure?"

"Mom."

"Sorry, honey. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable. Just wanna make sure you're being safe."

"I am. Trust. Elly is just...physical, in a good way?"

"Okay, okay. Well, I'm glad you had fun, love."

**
Benjamin eats a forkful of his alfredo. "Yeah. I think my mom is seeing someone."

Noah hums, grabbing his drink. "Why do you say that?"

"She's been kinda secretive but also, she smells like a dude. Like, whenever she's out for 'work' she comes back smelling like cologne."

"Maybe it's her boss?"

"I don't know. It's weird. Like...Sometimes when I hang out with you, I come home and I smell like you."

Noah shakes his head. "That's just because you are extremely clingy to me and are attached to me. You also steal all my clothes."

Benjamin giggles and shakes his head. "I do not."

Noah looks at Benjamin with an unimpressed look and sits up. "Okay then, what'd you wear to bed last night?"

Benjamin opens his mouth before closing it. "Touché."

Noah smiles. "Anyways. Are you ready for your mom to see someone new? It seems like she's been stuck on your dad for a while."

"I'm okay with it. As long as he's not ignorant and treats her right. I mean, she deserves someone who will love her."

"Hm." Noah grabs his drink again, taking a sip. "Oh! I wanted to ask if you're also free tomorrow?"

"You have something else planned, Martinez?"

"No, but I just wanted to hang out with you if that's okay. I was thinking strictly dressed in our pajamas and watch Disney movies all day."

Benjamin hums. "...Can we please watch princesses."

"Oh, of course. Tiana is my number one."

Benjamin's face lights up. "Really! Mine is either Tiana or Rapunzel...Or Moana."

**
The next day, as promised by Noah, Benjamin was picked up and wore his pajamas.

Noah smiles, "Can we stop by the store. Get some snacks?"

Benjamin smiles and nods. "Mhm. But uhm, where's your shirt?"

"I said were wearing out pajamas. When do I ever wear shirts to bed?"

Benjamin nods. "Mhm. We're going inside the store?"

Noah glances at the backseat before focusing on the road again. "Grab that white zip-up jacket."

Benjamin turns around, grabbing it. "Here."

Noah slips it on, them now at a red light. He zips it up and smiles. "There we go. Nice and covered up."

**
"I'm sick of it! The lies and the bullshit and you thinking that you're grown! I don't give a fuck if you're dad bought you that car. I want your keys, now!"

Elly shakes her head. "No! God, can't you just leave me alone? Ever?"

"Excuse me? I am your mother. You do not get to tell me no!"

Elly rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "This is why I'm never fucking home! This! And I'm sure as hell positive that you don't even fucking care."

"What do you mean I don't care? Is what I'm doing right now not caring?"

Elly chuckles and covers her face with her hands. "Do you hear yourself? Are you that ducking dense, holy shit!"

Ana scoffs. "You better watch yourself, Elenor. Watch yourself, you hear me?"

Elly rolls her eyes again and leans forward to rest her elbows on the island. Ana shakes her head, "I can't believe you. You disgust me."

"All this over some damn hickeys. You act like you've never been a teenager before? Shit fucking happens, Ana. Tough shit."

"The difference between you and I is I was doing the right thing. A girl did that to you! Not a boy, a girl!"

"Big fucking deal. Holy shit you act like I committed murder or some shit. It's not that fucking deep. Sorry, I'm not attracted to guys."

Ana looks away in disgust. Elly shakes her head, standing up to walk to her room.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower. What? Is that a sin too?" Elly walks away, slamming her bedroom door shut.

**
Benjamin grabs the bowl of popcorn, walking over to Noah's bed. Noah sits up, unzipping his jacket and throwing it on the ground.

He lays back down, grabbing the bowl of popcorn so Benjamin can lay on his chest. Benjamin smiles. "Which princess first?"

"Hm. I vote Tiana."

Benjamin giggles. "I didn't know you were such a Disney princess stan."

Noah shrugs, grabbing the remote from Benjamin's hands. "What can I say? She's beautiful."

"Hm. Also didn't know you were a straight guy."

"What straight guy has ever obsessed over Disney princesses. If anything I sound like you."

Benjamin giggles again, sitting up. "Meaning what?"

"Sounding like a bottom."

**