Three

Layla sighed as she had to suffer school once again. Emmett kissed her head knowing that she wasn't looking forward to today. He knew about the dream last night and the two decided to talk to Esme and Carlisle. "Mom, dad, can I talk to you two?"

"Of course honey, what's wrong?" Esme asked.

Layla sighed. "I started having this dream of a married couple and the husband looks like me. Their looking for me saying they want their daughter back." Layla tells them. "I thought they abandoned me."

"If their looking for you than your most likely been kidnapped." Carlisle said.

"Dad, you and mom are my parents. I would never leave you or Emmett." Layla said hugging her parents. This was her family and she wouldn't trade it for the world.
~~~
Layla saw Bella and sighed. She knew that Bella was curious about them. Layla smiled at Jasper and Alice as the three started walking towards the bus with Edward following them with a smile. "Edward?"

"I know Layla." He said. "I'm not telling her a thing."

"Okay." Layla said as she hugged her brother. She took her seat in front of Alice and Jasper and started talking about another shopping's spree. Jasper and Edward started talking about other thing as the girls talked about shopping. Layla wanted to look for prom dresses, but Alice was going to sneak off and look for Layla's wedding dress, since Emmett was going to ask soon.
~~~
Layla was walking by herself when Bella walked up to her. Edward looked and started listening. "You're Layla Hale?"

"Yes."

"I'm Bella Swan. Can I talk to you?" Layla was unsure and nodded. "I know you know what the Cullens are hiding." Layla looked at her shock. "Please tell me and I promise to leave you alone."

"Bella, it's not my place to tell you." Layla tells her calmly. "You need to ask Edward not me." Bella nodded as Layla walked away knowing Emmett will be pissed about this confrontation. Layla saw Edward and smack him. "Next time she corners me about your mistake. I won't be as nice or yet, Emmett, Rosalie, and Stefan won't."

"I know I won't." Jasper tells him as he wrapped an arm around his sister. "Let's get on the bus." Layla nodded and walked towards the bus not knowing that Jasper was calling their family.
~~~
Layla sat in her room working on homework. Emmett was beyond pissed with Edward because he raised suspicions. He was ready to kill him. Esme smiled as she walked in to see Layla working. "Layla."

Layla looked and smiled as she saw her mother. "Hi mom."

"What happened today?"

"Bella started asking me questions, but I have a feeling she will do the same tomorrow." Layla tells her. "I'm trying to be friendly for Edward's sake, but she knows that I know." Layla let a tear fall.

"Layla, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault. You told her that it's not your place. What you did was the right thing. You protected us."

"Thanks." Layla said as she hugged her mother. "When it's sunny, can I stay home?"

"Of course."
~~~
The next day came and Layla knew that Bella will ask her again. Emmett promised that he won't leave her side unless she has to go to the bathroom. The Cullens were worried about Bella cornering her again and knew they need to be with Layla. "Hey guys, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Okay." Emmett said as he kissed her before she left for the bathroom. "I wished Bella would leave her alone."

"I will talk to Bella." Edward said.

"She wants answers and she knows that Layla knows." Stefan said as he saw Bella following Layla. "And there she goes."
~~~
Layla hummed as she finished using the bathroom when she saw Bella. "I've done told you that it's between you and Edward."

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because I keep my word to my family and two I don't stick my nose in where it doesn't belong." Layla tells her. "Please leave me alone." As she walked out Bella followed and said something that made Layla want to use her magic.

"Why is Emmett always with you? Are you too weak to be by yourself or something."

"First of all, I like having my boyfriend around, two, I will not stand for you calling me weak and three, if I were you I would leave." She said as he eyes flashed gold making Bella shocked.

Emmett came and hugged her. "Let's get you home." Emmett tells her. Layla nodded and left.

"Bella, please leave my sister alone." Edward tells her. "This is between you and me not Layla."

"I just want answers."

"I know, but leave Layla out of this." Bella nodded and left. Edward sighed and knew that Layla was ready to snap.
~~~
That night Layla was struggling with her magic as she was still pissed. Edward knew he had to stay away as this was his fault. Emmett was slowly trying to get Layla to calm down. Bella had finally pushed the last nerve that Layla had for the human.