𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 - ✔

Spifey - Mornings like these 

This one is probably gonna be kinda short... Sowwy :(

Mornings like these were the best. The ones where there was no rush to get up, no annoying alarm suddenly blaring through the air, no disruptions. Just you waking up in his arms, safe and sound, and shielded for whatever harms the world might be sending your way.

Sometimes you wondered if he did it on purpose, or if it was just something his body did when the two of you were sleeping, but every time you woke up, you would find yourself tangled in his limbs and bodies not leaving an inch between one another. His arms acted as a protection to your fragile body as you slept, having them draped around you in a messy yet somehow coordinated way that left you with a sense of security. Your head was always nuzzled in the crook of his neck and your legs tangled together as if you someone would come and try to break the two of you apart.

You never fell asleep like that, but somehow always managed to wake up in a true honeymoon hug, cradling each other as if you both were the last thing left in this crazed-up world.

You could feel the light shining through the window through your closed eyes, and as you peeled them open, you squinted. The sunrays shone right into your sparkling eyes filled with sleep and exhaustion, that always seemed brighter right after you woke up. 

You tried raising your arm to rub your eyes, but found that it was stuck under the weight of George's sleeping body right next to you, and the other was tangled around his waist, hugging him as he clutched onto you with his slightly pale arms. His nose was scrunched up slightly in his sleep, and eyebrows furrowed together, creating a small wrinkle between them, and he looked as if he was dreaming by the way his eyes flickered under his closed eyelids. 

You smiled at the sight. Rarely had you ever been the one to wake up first, and if you did, it was because of work or your phone blaring non-stop. It was uncommon of you to get the opportunity to just watch him as he slept, however creepy that might sound. Only limited occasions, such as mornings like these, peaceful and quiet with no disturbance in the air, was when you realized how truly happy you felt with the british boy in your arms. 

Sure, you had your moments, but you never stopped to realize how much he had changed your life. How much happier you felt. It truly was amazing to think that one person could suddenly mean this much to you, and actually be the reason for the happiness to appear within you. It was even more amazing if you had sought this happiness, only to find it when you least expected it, and with the person you least expected to.

But you were happy now, and all bad events in the past was something you wanted to forget. Now, you just wanted to live your life to the fullest with George and get the best of the days the two of you shared.

Mornings like these were the reason you went to bed with a smile on your face. 

You removed your hand from around George's waist, but with no intentions of trying to get out of his grasp. Then, you soothingly started drawing patterns on his chest, even if he was wearing a shirt. Firstly a heart, then a sun, then the YouTube logo, then you attempted at a beaver, but found it quite hard as you couldn't see the invisible lines you drew on his chest. 

The frown that before was on his face dispersed under your calm touch, and he shifted slightly in his sleep, nuzzling his head closer to you with a small sigh. 

You giggled soundlessly as you felt that you could finally get your arm free from under his weight, but let it stay there; you didn't wanna wake him up by shifting around too much. Plus, you were comfortable, and saw no reason in moving.