14 - Go to Hell

Diya pov

"Don't tell me he is that Verma family" her eyes balls are ready to pop out of her eyes now, I nodded my head in yes, "freaking god" he exclaimed loudly, "God don't let me wake up from this dream" he shouted happily as I sat on my chair switching on my computer after giving her a 'you and your dramas' look.

"Oh my god I am going to meet a huge person by you tell me how his parents are," she asked moving the computer aside and sitting on my desk.

"Good"

"of course they will be good, I saw his father Mr. Verma's interviews once in a while, he is a nice man and I am sure Arjun also will keep you happy and treat you with respect" she bent down to my level while I looked at her with amusement, 'can this girl never change or control her excitements?'

"Tell me he is having a best friend" as far as I saw no one but who knows he will have one, "I don't know about friends but he is having a brother Advik"

She jumped from my desk and kissed my cheeks, "take me to your home I want to see him at least I can add him to my crush list"

I shook my head no and continued to do my work but she stopped me and grabbed me out of the cabin and took me to the cafeteria.

"Tell me"

"tell you what?"

"Your problem. Starting from how he has a family to the reason behind your sour mood" I sighed and looked away to control my tears, she hugged me instantly my tears poured out without my control. After a few minutes of crying I told her each and everything, she listened to everything very silently with an angry look.

"Don't cry Diya, if he can torture you then you can do it. Give him the pain he gives you"

I shook my head in no, "I am not him Ekta, I love him so much that I can't even see his painful look moreover he doesn't love me so whatever I do won't hurt him"

"Yeah but can try our best right"

"Why can't you understand what I am telling, he will hate me more if I do something wrong, I don't want his hatred more when is trying to get rid of me as soon as possible, he left me three days at his parents without even having a word with me"

"maybe he cares for you Di, he might want to protect you from that man keeping you away and safe in his parents when is not at home"

"Ekta how can I explain to you, he is ready to even give divorce this second to me then from where this care came from" she is making me frustrated, I gripped my hair.

"Hey hey it's okay, calm down" I hugged her again, "I am a mess now. Completely failed in my life"

"Nothing ends Diya, every start starts with an end, maybe you can find someone who loves you. Truly" I moved away from her wiping my tear.

With a small simile, "If I can move on from him I would have done it when he throws money at me. Once love filled my heart I decided not to replace it, it will either live or die but my love is only for him no one else" I said determinedly.

She smiled with tears, "you will get your love Diya, your love with unite you both even his heart is made of stone"

I nodded and went to work, after going home I sat on the couch working at my laptop to complete the bending work, hearing the doorbell I opened it and saw Ben standing there with a small package in his hand, "a small gift for beautiful women"

"Wow, what is this?" I extended my hand opening the door wide for him as he entered.

"Careful" he warned me before giving the package to me, he went out and came back with a big pack while I uncovered the small package, once I opened it I saw a set of goldfish inside a small packet,  "fish??" I exclaimed happily.