Azra in the same college

Harriet pov :

"Angel, we are getting late " Came zayden voice from downstairs.

We are getting late for college. "Coming zayden " I yelled back, picking up his watch, hankie and car keys.

He always forgets these..! I ran downstairs and zayden looked at me with worried look.

"What?! " I asked once I was in front of him.

"We are shifting downstairs, the way you run always gives me heart attack. Oh god..my little baby in there might be stressed " He said keeping his palm on my stomach.

I slapped on his hand "You care only about your baby, what about me?! " I shrugged.

"Oh my angel, you are my love.. I love you more " He said wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer. I blushed looking away but tried keeping a straight face. "Whatever leave me now " I said pushing him away with my hands on his chest.

Instead of moving away from me, he pulled me closer my chest pressed against his. I looked into his eyes. He leaned closer to me placing his lips on mine. It was simple kiss in the start which turned out to be a passionate one. I wrapped my hand around his neck moving closer to him.He started running his hand from my back to downwards and no time I was sitting on top of dinner table with zayden standing in between my legs. "Zayden we will be late for college " My voice was like whisper.

"As if I care angel " He said and without waiting for a second he placed his lips on mine. I don't know for how long we kissed cause when we pulled away I was breathless. Zayden pecked on my forehead and then pulled me into a hug. The warmth I feel in his arms is something I can never feel anywhere else. I always thank god for getting me married to zayden.

As usual I got down at back gate and visited aquarium shop. I missed college.!

I tried not to look at zayden in class but damn my eyes it kept on looking at him and guess what he was already staring at me. Just last semester - he wasn't even looking at me properly and now he can't stop staring at me. I smiled inside and turned back to look at projector.

After class I was walking in the direction of cafeteria when I saw very familiar figure. Her back was facing me and she was looking at the notice board.

"Azra.. " I called once I was standing behind her.
She turned around and beamed at me hugging me "Thank god I found you here.. I am trying to find office room from past 20 minutes " She said after pulling away from me.

"Why are you searching office room?! " I raised an eye brow.

"I am joining this college and we are in same class " I and azra both started screaming.
"Oh my god really " I hugged her again tightly.
"You are crushing me Harriet " She patted on my back.
"Let me take you to office " I was grinning ear to ear.
Finally I can have someone who will listen to my lame jokes. Someone whom I can call as my friend. Well, I have Alex now but azra is azra...!

I was dragging azra towards cafeteria, when we walked inside I saw Zayden, Alex and william sitting on one table. Zayden and william are now friends.

"Is that Alex ?" Azra asked stopping in her track and looking at their table.

"I think you should reframe the sentence and ask - Harriet is that your husband and his friends sitting there..! " I shrugged.

Why did she only see Alex? Wasn't there william too? The thing is I don't want azra to get hurt cause Alex likes jasmine and worst part is she has already joined this college.

❤...

Wanna see how I have imagined Noah n William to be check the picture above..!