CHAPTER 61

'You are my favorite feeling...'

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"The body roll" You muttered out of nowhere with a lost expression. "The what?" Your awake but drowsy boyfriend asked, his brows knitting in confusion. You were under the sheets, yes. It was the day, your birthday. The white atmosphere of your house and the sunlight created a peaceful aura, an angelic person lying right next to you as you yawned. "The body roll. The one you did in BST" You blurted out again, making him chuckle. "What about it?" He asked, shuffling closer to your form, his head resting on his palm cutely while caging you.

"Do it for me" you grinned like a kid making him giggle. "what?" He shook his head, amused while you were desperate. "I've never been to a Wings era concert! Pretty puhleez" you tried batting your eyelashes at which you failed terribly. "I think I might puke" he scrunched his face and you pouted.

And then he drowsily got up, throwing his hands on either sides of your head as he did the perfect body wave. Or rather, tried to. Halfway in the process to impress you, you heard a crack and the man above you fell on your body with his full weight making you gasp for breath. "Ow, my back" he groaned and you let out a muffled scream, his weight killing you to death. "Sorry!" He exclaimed, turning sideways. "Goodness, I've gotten old" he said in a aged tone, making you frown.

"You!" you spat, huffing out a breath. He kept moaning, his broken back paining him. You giggled first, and slowly the giggles turned into laughter. "I just broke my back, crazy woman" your boyfriend angrily said but seeing you laugh like mad made him smile a bit too. Your mood neutralized but you kept grinning to the man who returned your expression. "Someone turned 22~" He sang, nuzzling his nose into your neck and you frowned. "21!" You exclaimed and he rolled his eyes.

"Alrighty, Missy. Happy birthday" he pecked your lips before quickly sitting up and grabbing the handle of the trolley that he kept not too far away from the bed, just so he could grab it easily while lying cuddling on the bed with you. "Here" he smiled and your eyebrows rose as an awestruck expression overtook your face. "Really?" You were overwhelmed. You quickly ran to the bathroom to brush before settling in bed again, grabbing the breakfast on the trolley that your man had promised you the other night.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"HEY Y/N?" You heard Jungkook's loud voice. You came out of the bathroom with one towel wrapped around your body, the other on your head. "Yeah?" You asked as you dried your hair. "You got a text..." He said, swiping on your phone. "Hmm?" You let out and he cleared his throat. "F-from mom..." he said and you frowned. "Your mom?" You asked and he shook his head. "Your mom" he repeated as an answer.

You blinked a few times before turning around and walking over to him. He extended his arm for you to take the device and as soon as you did, your eyes moistened naturally. Thinking of your mother gave you bittersweet feelings. You were always thrilled when you felt like she was the one contacting you, but then you were reminded how cold she would be anyway, and your mood always darkened.