two

HANA

I awake to Harry's fingertips trailing across my spine, his minty breath tickling my ear as he pressed his lips to my skin, then my forehead, waking me gently.

"Hey, Cherry," he says softly, "you need to wake up, breakfast is in ten minutes." Unwillingly, my eyes crack open to his tanned body already dressed in shorts, his tattooed chest and arms on full display, which is a wonderful sight to wake up to.

"Go away," I groan, burying my head underneath my pillow that now smells of cherry and vanilla.

"Come on, baby," he teases in a sing-song voice, fingertips tapping against the sides of my chest, hands slipping beneath me to lightly grope my bare breasts in his heated touch. A small moan falls from my lips as his fingers pinch my nipples gently, and he pulls away, chuckling and flipping me onto my back before diving back down and sucking my hard nipple into his mouth, my hand lacing through his curls to encourage him.

"Harry," I gasp as he presses soft kisses across my chest, the touch almost overwhelming after three weeks of nothing.

"Can I make you feel good again, Cherry?" he asks quietly, too enthralled with sinking his teeth into my stomach and kissing further and further down.

"I'm on my period," I remind him with an annoyed sigh.

"Yes or no? Answer the question," he demands, moving back up to wrap his lips around my nipple once again and roll the other between his thumb and index finger.

Automatically, I moan at the pleasure, stammering before I manage to gasp out an answer, "yes."

He smirks at my reply, continuing to suck on the skin on my breasts and stomach as he presses his finger to my clit over the dark fabric of my pants. I moan at the unexpected movement. His touch circles and presses expertly for what feels like hours, his mouth never letting up on marking my heated skin and gently nibbling on my nipples until I eventually pull him away from sensitivity and allow his tongue to delve into my mouth.

His fingers moving faster until my back arches with a loud whine and I finally come, the feeling so much more gratifying than it was while using my own fingers or vibrator - that Harry had bought me for Christmas, although he wisely kept it a secret until he could gift it to me in private - back at home.

"Good morning, Cherrybomb. I missed making you come," he smiles smugly, kissing me softly once again before rolling off the bed and throwing me one of his t-shirts - white fabric with 'but daddy I love him' written across his front in red. I had bought it for him for his birthday a few months ago, accidentally calling him daddy before we realised my parents were just outside the room and heard what I had said, which led to a very awkward and uncomfortable dinner during which Harry had to leave the room for a while because he couldn't stop giggling; I had actually specifically said 'I love you, daddy, and I love when you fuck me', so you can imagine how terrible that was.

"I missed your fingers, and I can't wait to miss your tongue and your cock," I whisper into his ear, pressing my palm to his very hard crotch once before hurling myself across the room and locking the bathroom door just as he reaches it.

"Cherry!" he calls, and I know I'm fucked when I leave this room, "I'll wait, then."

I get ready in the safety of his bathroom, wearing jeans as it's much colder today and the t-shirt he had allowed me to borrow, a soft knitted cardigan that he had bought wrapped around me to keep me warm from the prying wind and cold outside. The cotton is thick and each patch is a different yet bright colour, making it very comfortable and cosy; I probably wore it more than Harry.