63

AUTHORS P.O.V

Months have passed, and the boys are back at work, preparing for their return after two years in the military.
as previously, it's really difficult and exhausting. Fortunately, they have each of them, and at the end of the day, they'll be able to handle it like a pro.However, things don't always turn out the way they want them to.

"Jiminie!!!" A small beautiful voice shouted Jimin smiled hearing the girls giggle and sound of running from the stairs."Yes, babe, what is it?" he asked as soon as he saw the girl's big smile enter his room and she ran to his hug, making them both laugh. "I was preparing something, but I need your help," She says, giggling thinking about her ideas "In what?" he asked curious, "I prepared a dinner date for mine and Yoonie's 5th anniversary," she adds softly as he chuckles, "oh right, I forgot it's your and Hyung's 5th anniversary on Friday and yours and Jungkook's are next month right?" he asks, caressing the girls back lovingly. Jimin smiled as he saw the girl's excitement at the prospect of spending her anniversaries with the members.

"Yeah! I can finally get to hang out with yoonie, he's been working a lot lately." The girl said in pout which made jimin to caress her cheek "don't worry things will get better soon, hyung is just really stress out about writing songs as always." Jimin explained which cause the girl to just nod.

he smiled and look at her curious, "so what help do you actually need?" He asked "Well about that since yoonie is the one who always surprise me at our anniversary I want to be the one to surprise him this time, also good thing since he's busy he wouldn't know I'm planning something." She says in excitement "okay so what surprise are you thinking?" Jimin asked again "Well I found this good restaurant so I already made a reservation, so all I want you to do is take him out of his studio knowing he'll probably still working on that day then bring him at the restaurant." She explained which made him nod "well then that's so easy you know, what ever he was doing once I tell him something about you and  if you need him pretty sure he will run his way to you." Jimin chuckled "he loves me that much?" Y/n giggled "He does.. You're the only one who made him this soft." Jimin admits

"That's cute!" Y/n smiled, blushing.

The guys set a date for their anniversary with the girl, deciding that it would be the day they met her.Jimin and y/n have been dating for the past 6 1/2 years.Jimin's first introduced yoongi to the y/n, making him to celebrate his 5th anniversary with her first, followed by jungkook, jin, taehyung, namjoon, and hoseok.They also had a day when they decided to share the girl as their girlfriend and celebrate the occasion as their entire anniversary.

Meanwhile, yoongi was still working in the other room; he quickly stopped hearing the girl voice calling Jimin, which made him a little jealous for no apparent reason; he simply sighed and returned to working on their songs.

He worked and worked until that day came. He was at his studio when he felt a little unwell, so he decided to call it a day and went home, hoping to see his girl and finally snuggle with her after a month of hard work, but she wasn't there."Hyung, have you seen y/n?" he asked as he approached the door, looking for the girl she hadn't seen anywhere. Jin Shrugged "I di-"

"I saw her and Jimin went out an hour ago." Taehyung, who appeared out of nowhere from the kitchen says. this made Yoongi sigh: he felt strange, irritated, and jealous. just on time jimin and y/n arrived laughing together, the scene didn't help at all looking at the two yoongi deathly glare at them "oppa you're h-" Yoongi walked away before the girl could finish her sentence and went to his room, slamming it behind.

"what's wrong with him?" Jimin asked in shock looking at the others who was also in shock "I'll talk to him." Y/n says and followed yoongi.

She opened the door because she knew that yoongi had given her permission to get in without having to knock first "Is there something wrong? Is everything okay?" she asked worried, "Leave me alone for a while, y/n." He says that surprised her he called her by her name. "oppa is something wron-" 

"Is something wrong? You wanna know what is wrong? YOU!! YOU ALWAYS BEING WITH HIM! HE'S NOT THE ONLY BOYFRIEND YOU HAVE! HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS YOU!" Yoongi yelled feeling so frustrated. 

"I WENT HOME FEELING SICK WANTING TO SEE YOU, WANTING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU! FINALLY AFTER A MONTH OF WORKING AND STRESSING BUT THEN I GET HOME WITHOUT SEEING YOU AT HOME AND THEM KNOWING THAT YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM TODAY?! TODAY AT OUR ANNIVERSARY?! AM I JEALOUS?! YEAH I AM! KNOWING YOU LOVE HIM MORE! YOU LOVE HIM FIRST! WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT STILL ACCEPT IT EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS LIKE HELL! IT HURTS SO MUCH THAT IT CAN KILL ME!!" yoongi shouted making the girl flinch in shock and fear also alarming everyone in the house.

"YOU KNOW WHAT SOMETIMES I THINK YOU DOESN'T LOVE THE REST OF US BUT HIM! WHY?! BECAUSE HONESTLY! YOU ONLY CARE FOR HIM! YOU NEVER DID EVEN THINK OF THE REST OF US! DID YOU EVEN LOVE US? OR YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS? WANTING FAME?! ATTENTION?! PROBABLY THEY'RE RIGHT! YOU'RE JUST USING AS FOR FAME!" Yoongi Burst out not knowing what he was saying, just at that the girl runs out of the dorm not caring about the other boys who was watching them in shock, and jungkook who followed her.
She immediately took a taxi which made jungkook to lose her just like that screaming in frustration he then went back home, and saw yoongi and jimin fighting.

"You Maybe know her for this whole 5 years but you still don't know her properly!" Jimin says in anger "You're saying this because you know you're the one she only car-" jimin didn't even let yoongi finish "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT SHE ONLY CARED FOR ME!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON WHY WE WENT OUT TODAY!" Jimin screamed in anger and picked up the paper bag that the girl dropped "GO SEE FOR YOUR SELF!! SHE BOUGHT THAT FOR YOU! FOR YOUR ANNIVERSARY THAT SHE WAS PLANNING FOR A WEEK NOW, I WENT WITH HER AT THE STORE JUST TO MAKE SURE OF HER SAFETY! SHE EVEN BOOKED A RESERVATION AT A VERY FANCY RESTAURANT FOR YOU TWO TO GO ON A DATE LATER WHICH YOU JUST RUINED!" Jimin says making the older one shock, so as the others.

 "IF YOU THINK SHE'S ALWAYS WITH ME THEM THINK FOR YOURSELF WHY IS SHE ALWAYS WITH ME AND WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOK AFTER YOU GUYS? EVEN THOUGH I DON'T NEED TO?!" Jimin asked looking at everyone "Namjoon hyung do you really think it was my idea to give you another coffee when you finished your other one while doing live? No! How would I even know?! I haven't heard you, but she did, since our relationship was still hidden that time she asked me to bring it to you And why do you think I care about you hurting yourself by your clumsiness? She always reminds me to watch over you." Jimin says looking at their leader who was silent.

"How about you jin hyung?! Why do you think am I always there when you need some help? I will just suddenly pop out of nowhere when I feel like you need some kind of help, well that's her again once you told her your busy and doing something she will immediately contact me and ask to give you a hand." 

 "What about you hoseok hyung why do you think I'm always there when you feel down? And how do you think did I know? When you're so good at hiding? Well of course it's her again, she always observes, once she knows you're not in a good mood she'll call me to make you feel better or even the others." 

"you taehyung, do you know how much she hates me whenever we have a fight? Even though it's no one's fault she'll blame it to me and tell me to apologize first and once I didn't she wouldn't even dare to talk to me." 

"You jungkook? Yes I care so much about you since you're our maknae but honestly sometimes i have to think of myself too, but sadly I can't since her rule is 'before anyone else check jungkook and make sure he's fine. Make sure he eats, he sleeps and is not over working.'" Jimin says sighing and finally looking back at yoongi "And you yoongi hyung? Do you even know how excited she is and happy she is to surprise you after all the years of you doing it for her? She planned it her self, I didn't even help anything. only that I went with her to buy that fucking mic set for your studio.." jimin says finally realizing how much everyone is crying.

"Now Don't even think she only cared for me which honestly she cared for you all than me, she cant even stay shut about you all when she's with me, even if it's our date and she's only supposed to be me and her but no, she was talking about how she played with jungkook or how delicious jin hyung's cooking or how handsome namjoon hyung on that outfit he's wearing in his tweet, she just spends the time with me but her mindset its always with you. She's maybe sweater and clingy to me but in that I have no words all I know is we're used to be that clingy even before she met all of you."

__________________
2 more chapters
Who do you want her to end up with