chapter 15

YUNA'S POV

i went back to see them in the rollercoaster. i saw them all there and mark went to me and hugged me.

"yuna i was so worried" thinking about kiara, i was scared she will see me so i let go of the hug and walked to the others.

"is there something wrong yuna?" jaebeom asked and i shook my head. "i just met with my classmate, i didn't saw the time" i lied which i felt guilty. i gave them all a reassuring smile so they wouldn't worry.

"but you said you couldn't find the restrooms" shit

"a-and that too so that's why i took so long" what i said is partially true so..

"you haven't enjoyed this trip at all yuna, what ride do you want to go?" bambam asked and i thinked of a ride. i tried to not think of kiara but thinking she's still there still scared me.

"pirate ship ride anyone?" i asked and they cheered but some were scared, that some were jackson and youngjae. we went to the ride and saw a long line.

"we may have to wait a little bit" i nodded at what yugyeom said and we fell in line.

"can i skip this one? it goes really high up" jackson and i looked up to the ones riding and saw how high it was.

"it looks fun though" i said in awe.

time skip

it was finally our turn and we all hopped in. i was in between jaebeom and yugyeom in the second row. youngjae, mark, bambam and jinyoung sat infront of us on the other side while jackson didn't ride it. kinda shocked we convinced youngjae to ride it. it started off slow but i could already hear youngjae screaming from the other side.

when it finally sped up i tried not to scream cuz i will just tire myself out. all of the guys sitting here were screaming as how high it went. when i couldn't hold it anymore i also screamed and also closed my eyes. i didn't imagine this will go so high up, it felt like this will turn 360°

i felt jaebeom hold my hand and i stopped screaming and opened my eyes and looked at it. i looked at jaebeom who just smiled at me then cheered after. i saw bambam rising his hands up and was having fun. i started to have fun aswell.

when it was finally done we all went down but jackson wasn't there. i think i left my soul in there. i sat crouched down and let my hand run through my hair. it got ruined when i rode it.

"you good?" jaebeom asked and i nodded but still remained crouched. i saw jackson coming from afar.

"woah are you guys okay?" basically yugyeom and youngjae were also crouching down.

"yuna! i won this for you!" i heard him say and saw it was a squirtle plushie. i grabbed it from him, "thanks jackson!" i thanked still feeling quite dizzy and saw him smile like the squirtle. cuteeee.

"here's some water guys, i figured you guys will be drained out" he said and gave one of us water bottles. i drank this and tried to stand up but stumbled.

"you can take your time here, trust me i rode that before and you shouldn't walk when you still feel dizzy" jackson said and helped me. i put my hand on my forheard.

we stayed there for about 30 minutes. "are you okay now yuna?" yugyeom asked and nodded. "we can continue now" i said and walked with them.

"rock, paper, scissors who wins will have yuna to herself for 30 minutes" i heard bambam said and they all agreed. the formed a circle and i peeked through.

they did this a few times then yugyeom was out. next was jackson and then jaebeom. there were 4 of them left and jinyoung was out. 3 of them were left and youngjae won.

"let's meet back at the ice cream stool near the pokemon plushies" youngjae went next me and put his hand over me.

they all whined but we both left. "where do you wanna go?" he asked and just shrugged. "oh i know! there's a performance at the town square, do you wanna go there?" he asked and i nodded.

he held my hand as i got pulled by him and went to the town square. there were some people here maybe to watch the performace. i noticed it was a water performance so we didn't go to close as we might get wet.

"i'm gonna buy us some snacks, the performance hasn't started yet so can you stay here for a bit? i promise i'll be quick" he asked and i nodded. "are you sure?"

"yeah yeah i'm sure" i smiled. he let go of my hand and walked off.

i looked around and not many people gathered here. i patiently waited for youngjae to come back but i was taken aback when i felt someone slapped me. i fell to the ground and touched my cheek.

"you're such a slut!" it was kiara. she pulled my hair so i would stand up. "flirting with all the members one by one, that's so disgusting yuna!" my hair tie fell and my hair was now down.

"a-ah.. ahh let go of me" i tried to get my hair from her. "aren't you ashamed of yourself? you think this will make everyone like you? you're wrong" kiara slapped me again.

"don't think i didn't saw you hugged mark, held hands with jaebeom in the ride then to youngjae!"

i saw people looking at us. "s-stop making a scene kiara!" i said back to her. where's youngjae?

"and so? you want the attention right? you're getting all of the attention of the members so easily, why don't you like this one?" she pushed me to the ground.

a tear escaped my eye. i tried to stop them but they just kept going. "you're not so strong after all, i barely did anything to you"

"y-yuna?" i heard someone called me but i couldn't look up. "stop!" kiara said and they stopped walking.

"don't you see that she's a slut?! you saw her hold hands with jaebeom in the ride! i saw her hold hands with youngjae coming here! she's just playing with you!!" kiara shouted.

i felt someone pick me up bridal style. my tears were still flowing but i saw that it was mark.

"i don't care, it's what her opinion that matters to me and not just someone who saw her with held hands with someone else" he coldly muttered the started to walk away.

"are you okay?" i nodded slowly. "let's go." he turned around and left the town square.

kiara was left there speechless and full of rage but she noticed a few people recording the whole thing and thought of something.

-----
a/n: sorry if this chapter is a little too short