~ Extra 01 ~

I took my first steps on this weird island. Since I wanted to give a good first impression, I dyed my hair hazel brown. I was excited, but nervous at the first time. I looked up to see the big 'Caratland' sign. I always wanted to do a part time job even if an amusement park wasn't really on my list.

I took my carrier and walked into the amusement park. It was evening so the sun was already half set. All my life I lived at my mom's and now I would be living on an island, 4 hours away from the city with a bunch of strangers. How did I even come to this idea?

Next to the ferris wheel, I stopped walking. I saw no one and I wasn't sure where to go so I read the information on my phone again. There wasn't anything written about a meeting point, so I just stayed there and hoped that someone would cross my way.

Right where I wanted to start walking around again, two skinny guys walked right in my direction.
"Who's that?", the taller black haired guy asked the other one.
"I don't know, but it's rude to whisper if the person can literally hear us", the other brown haired replied. "Hi, are you a lost customer?", he then turned to me, smiling in a polite manner.
"No, I'm actually a new worker", I scratched the back of my head.
"New one?", the black haired questioned.
"Ah, right! Seungcheol said something about a new one, but I thought he cancelled it since Soonyoung didn't take a break", the brown haired responded. "Anyway, I'm Minhyuk and that's Hyungwon. If you want to, we can show you around", he introduced himself and his colleague.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Kihyun. And if I don't bother you I would like you to", I smiled.
"Well, then let's go!", he exclaimed and made me follow them through the amusement park.

"So this amusement park isn't normal, but I think you know that already", Hyungwon spoke up, when we passed the carousels.
"Yeah, I know about the basics", I nodded.
"Well, then let's skip to the fun part: the workers. Actually we can just go to the food court. It's that time, where they usually go eat all together", Minhyuk explained, so we made our way to the food court.

At the sushi shop was a long table with 12 people sitting there.
"Little explanation before we go there: Most of the time we're separated in our small duos, you'll notice them soon, so don't be surprised if you don't have that 'first nice colleague' yet", Minhyuk explained. I nodded so we approached them.
"That's Kihyun, the new one", Hyungwon straight up said, when we stood next to them. They all were quiet until a small pink haired spoke up: "I thought you fired him."
"I couldn't! He sounded so excited that I decided to keep him. Also here are never enough people, so I have no point in firing him", a black haired, that I remembered to be my boss, replied.

After that they introduced themselves and explained me a little further how things work here.
"Also you need to note that Jisoo acts as if he's the normal one, but he isn't", Seungkwan said.
"As if you're the normal one", Jisoo rolled his eyes.
"Okay, I've wanted to ask that question the whole time, but there wasn't really time for it so: What happened between you too that you suddenly don't fight anymore?", Soonyoung asked and pointed at Minghao and Jun, who sat next to each other. Jun wanted to say something, but Minghao cut him off.
"I could ask you the same. You and Jihoon suddenly seem so awkward", he faught back . Soonyoung and Jihoon didn't have a reply to that and just turned away from each other. Seems like lot happened on that island that I missed out...

After dinner they all separated their ways. Like Minhyuk told me they walked around in groups of two, while I sticked to Minhyuk and Hyungwon as they were the first to approach me.

"Usually I would now have a nice evening on the other side, but no they just decided to ruin it without even asking about our opinion. Seriously, sometimes I think they forget that we're part of the team too", Minhyuk bursted out on our way to the amusement park.
"But you were basically addicted to it if it wasn't for me", Hyungwon shared his opinion.
"You also participated! Don't act like the good one", Minhyuk argued.
"I never knew this thing existed until you brought me there to be honest. Also, is there one day where I was for once the good one? I wasn't even nice to my cousin the first day I met her", Hyungwon argued back. What are they talking about? Do they even realize that I'm listening?
"What's this thing?", I then asked. They turned around as if they just realized that I was also there.
"Nothing you need to know about", Minhyuk shook his head.

At the horror ride we settled down. While Hyungwon and Minhyuk kept talking about stuff I couldn't understand, I just quietly listened to there conversation.
"You two seem really close", I murmured, not noticing I said that out loud.
"What? He and I?", Minhyuk asked in shock. I looked at him with a confused expression.
"What did we do for people to think we're close", Hyungwon just laughed.
"You're not?", I asked surprised.
"I hate this guy! I mean look at him: he talks the whole time and thinks he's funny", Hyungwon rolled his eyes.
"Yeah and he's so lazy and all he does is eating cheetos", Minhyuk pointed at him.
"Do you mean that ironically?", I asked, as I still thought they meant it in a funny way.
"No!", they bursted out at the same time.
"Then why do you hang out the whole time?", I questioned.
"I guess we got used to each other", Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders.
"Probably. You know, when we were in middle school he got kicked out of his house. Back then I didn't even knew he existed as he was a complete outsider, but he still managed to have my adress and knock on my door. It was the first time we encountered each other and the first thing he asked was to live at mine", Minhyuk explained.
"Don't make me remember this day. Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? I was just desperate!", Hyungwon argued.
"Anyway, I let him in and he told me his story so I asked my parents and well my parents aren't normal so they immediately agreed. It's so funny thinking back where we acted as if we know each other, but were literally so awkward together", Minhyuk kept going.
"I think the most funny thing is how you thought I was shy, but I actually found you really annoying", Hyungwon laughed, earning rolling eyes from Minhyuk.
"Even till High school he lived at mine and then we both somehow ended up on this island", Minhyuk finished the story.
"That's... interesting", I just said as I didn't know what to say.
"Anyway, I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep", Hyungwon stood up and stretched himself.
"You didn't even finish work!", Minhyuk nagged at him, but Hyungwon straight up ignored him. A weird, but somehow nice constellation. The only love-hate relationship I support... I stood up and quickly followed both.

I think this will be more fun than I expected...