Chapter 20; I'm Comin' Home

...Aizawa's POV...

As I drove I felt the atmosphere lighten, she was crying but it wasn't of dread or fear, it was of relief. After all of the shit we got from the media... it kinda felt worth it. She seemed happier now. I pulled up to the dorms and I glance back into the review mirror, she was shaking. "It'll be okay, (Y/N)."

...3rd POV...

You sat in the seat, you could see your... classmates looking at you through the windows. With a shaking hand you moved to unbuckle, "it'll be okay, (Y/N)." Aizawa's voice was quiet yet reassuring. Your clammy hands pulls the seatbelt off, your heart was pounding. The idea of your brother... no... your friends hating you was terrifying, nerve wracking. As soon as you feet hit the common pavement your eyes meet your brother's, he had tears rolling down his cheeks. You step forward once before your brother runs to you, he grabs you pulling you into a tight hug.
"Y-you're such an idiot!" He cries, his fingers clutched to your shirt. Your throat starts to hurt as the tears started to fall, You hugged him back. Both of you fell to your knees, your heads stuffed into each other's shoulders.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

My eyes were burning from all of the tears, I knew 1-A was watching but I couldn't care less at the moment. I had him back, I couldn't ask for anything more. "I'm-I'm so sorry, Dai-Dai." I whispered to him, slowly calming down.
"Y-you know I hate that nickname you ass." He breathed out a soft and raspy laugh, I just held him and he held me.

Before long I was standing, my eyes on the ground. My legs dragged me inside, I knew they wouldn't understand me or my intentions. I never— I didn't wanted them to be harmed. Daichi walks me upstairs, while Aizawa spoke to the others. When I entered my room it was just as I left it, even the balcony door remained open. My phone was sitting on the dresser, my UA uniform was still thrown on the floor. "Daichi, listen to me. I'm done lying to you, I want to tell you everything." I turn to him, my eyes filled with determination.
"R-right."

...Izuku's POV...

I watched her cry over her brother and cling to him. 'I don't see her as a bad person.' I look over at everyone else, very few of us thought this way. Not many of us knew her as well at I did, the whole school sees her as a criminal. I couldn't blame them either.
"Do you think she really feels bad for what she did?" I heard Mina ask to anyone really.
"She's still a Villain, ribbit." Tsu responded, looking outside.
"I'm not entirely sure, I'd need to speak with her personally." Shoto answered back.
"I agree, she never seemed suspicious to me." Ochaco agreed.
"She did to me, round face." Kacchan said in his normal angry tone.

When she came in, she didn't even glance at us, her eyes stuck to the ground. Aizawa stood in front of us.
"As you all know, Ms. (L/N) will remain in your classes, she was forced to do things she isn't proud of. So, please give her some space for the time being and behave yourselves." He paused, sighing. "I know this is a lot to take in but just be thoughtful when you talk to her. That's all." He then walks away, we all stood there for a while until Kacchan left grumbling about something.

I walk upstairs and pause, 'should I bother her right now?' I slowly approach her room, the door sat open slightly. I heard faint voices inside.
"I'm not a good person, Dai. I've made hundreds of enemies over the years of raising you, I-I told myself as long as you were okay, I could drown in this blood filled quicksand. I-I didn't want you to be like me, I t-thought if I took all the weight off of you, you'd be happy, live a fulfilling life for me. I didn't need anymore happiness then you're smile, b-but... I wasn't- I'm not happy with who I became. At some point I stopped being able to look at you with a genuine smile, I haven't truly smiled... I don't feel like in years." I could hear the pain and regret dripping from her voice, "even during this whole UA thing, I was hiding behind a facade that hid my pain and ill intentions. I understand if you don't love me... I-if you want to distance yourself from me... I'm sorry to make you cry... worry."
"Shut up, (Y/N)." His tone was harsher and slightly annoyed. "I-I knew you were in some shit, I knew it was my fault we ran away, b-but I love you and that'll never fucking change."

Then silence nothing else was said, I only heard a faint cry from (Y/N). She wasn't doing well, but it wasn't sadness but perhaps... relief. I sighed softly and walked, I knew everything I needed to. I knew there was more to her story then killing just for the fun of it. From what it sounds like she actually hates what she did.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

I stood there crying, I'd been so selfish. I never truly took his feelings into account, I wonder how many people I've neglected the feelings of. His arms wrapped around me and he just held me, I felt this weight being pulled off of my shoulders and chest. I finally could breathe, "Sis, you should explain to your classmates why you did what you did. They won't understand until you do." He said softly, I could only nod in response. "I'll be there to support you, I promise."

That night I sat in my dorm, alone. Daichi got his own room over the course of a couple days. My hands held my phone, I look down and click 'call.'