Chapter 32

A few weeks later

A few weeks later...

I stood in front of the mirror rubbing my baby bump lovingly. Even though this pregnancy was a complete surprise, I couldn't help but feel excited yet scared at the same time. Enzo was even more excited for the baby than I was, and I know that couldn't be a good thing.

He would always say that he couldn't wait to have little Layla's and Emilio's running around. Talking about how cute our baby would be. I shook my head and laughed at the memory.

"I can't wear this. It's too revealing" I complained for the hundredth time.

This was my sixth bikini and I was sure that Emma was beyond annoyed right now, even though she tried to put on a smile for me.

"I give up!" she exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air.

"You know what, I think I kind of like this one" I said to make her happy.

"Finally!" she fist pumped the air in victory.

I was wearing a black two piece bikini with a white swimsuit cover up. I was now 14 weeks pregnant and my baby bump was now showing.

"Let's go" she said ready to go by the pool.

When we got to the pool she took off her cover up to reveal her white two piece swimsuit. It barely covered anything, leaving little to the imagination.

I took off my cover up hesitantly, not comfortable with the fact that there were guards about the place that would see me in a swimsuit. We were still at the villa and I must say that I love it here.

"Take it off already" she demanded.

I took it off and began applying the sunscreen with her help. I laid on the pool chair basking in the sun. I was trying to get a tan, because Emma had kindly told me that I looked like a ghost. I knew I was pale, but that was because I was still recovering back then and now I felt like I was back to my old self.

It was hard tanning my back with my baby bump in the way, but somehow I managed. I was relaxing on the chair when something or rather someone blocked the sun from reaching me.

"What do you think you're doing?" that familiar angry voice said.

"Are you blind?" I replied with a snarky comment.

"Tesoro get inside now" he ordered.

"No"

"Tesoro" he said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Fine, have it your way then" he moved.

"You guys are impossible" Emma called out.

I thought he was gone, but then I felt someone pick me up and threw me over their shoulder, careful not to hurt the baby.

"Put me down" I demanded as I hit his back.