110

Jessica jolted awake for some reason. She hadn't had a nightmare, nor was anyone shaking her awake. Her body just decided that it should just freak out and wake up.

"Dean." Sam was next to his brother and shaking him awake.

"What? What?!" Dean groaned as he sat up.

"Henry's gone. He left a note saying he'd fix everything."

"What?" Jessica had a small frown on her lips as she stared at Sam.

"That, or he'll ruin everything." Dean got out of bed and fixed his hair. "Alright, Sam, you go find Larry and Jess and I will find Henry."

Sam nodded his head and walked out the door with Jessica and Dean.

~<•>~

Dean and Jessica arrived at a "hoodoo" shop and quickly walked inside. They saw Henry about to walk through another door and time travel.

"Henry, wait!" Dean shouted.

Henry paused. "This is a risk I have to take."

"And what if you die, huh?" Dean asked. "Who said you'll even survive a jump?"

Henry quickly turned around. "You cannot begin to understand how I felt after reading John's journal."

"Oh, think I can." Dean said. "See, I've read that thing more times than you can imagine, and it hurts every time."

"Maybe so, but you didn't let him down!" Henry shouted. "I did! Just like you said!"

Dean sighed. "Well, I was wrong."

Henry shook his head. "No! No, you were right. And I'm going to go back and give him the life he deserves, not the one he was forced to live."

"What if it's not meant to be?" Dean raised his brows.

"Then it will be!" Henry shot back.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because it's the right thing to do! I can save him and stop Abbadon!"

"How?" Dean asked.

"By going back an hour before she attacks and making preparations."

"If you do that, and you change the past, me and Sam might cease to exists! Hell, I might not even see Jessica ever again!"

"I'm aware that time is a delicate mistress, but I'm willing to bet on this being for the best."

Dean closed his eyes. "I understand that this is not your idea of a happy ending, okay, and that you're disappointed that me and Sam are mouth breathing hunters. But you know what? We stopped the apocalypse."

Henry had glassy eyes. "If this works the way I planned, there will never be an apocalypse to stop."

Dean sighed and opened his mouth to say something when his phone cut him off.

"Sammy?"

Jessica watched as Dean's eyes widened.

"Abbadon." Dean growled.

Now it was time for Jessica's eyes to widened. Was Sam alright? Was he hurt?