(Chapter 28) - Land of Shadows

"Can you confirm these bodies?" One of Lungmen's guard asked Amiya whom was pretty much silent seeing this.

"Ringleader Faust, and Mephisto."

2 hours have already passed from the execution. And Rhodes Island was to assess everything in the district. The loss and damages.

"Amiya. Madam Ch'en sended us a lift, trying to get in the HQ by feet is impossible sinced it's filled with civilians." Dr. Yumi called her companion.

"Follow me. I'll escort you to the coordinates of the extraction point..."

Yumi, and Amiya nods... before the two left. the doctor made a request. "I need those young boys corpse delivered to Rhodes Island safely."

"Why is that Doctor?" asked by the guard.

"A proper burial..." she silently replied then followed...

The tower of Lungmen is filled with civilians protesting... Rhodes Island operators and the rest of LGD has been tasked to keep them off, and wait for the announcement of whom will be the new chief of Lungmen.

"You are here..." Ch'en spoke and entered the office. The two saw Kal'tsit, and Leizi seated beside the couch.

"Doctor..." Amiya tugged Yumi's sleeve to calm her down just by seeing the head medic's face.

And the rest of different different contracted factions are assembled as well like... Saria, SilverAsh, W, and most of all Mostima...

"Glad that your all here..." Ch'en started the meeting regarding the situation.

"Why am i this, I'm here for my Baka-nii. not your stupid next ruler."

"Shut the hell up Sarkaz!" Leizi muttered... W hearing this rolled her eyes in sarcasm.

"Now let's begin..." Kal'tsit stood up and then explained the situation of Lungmen.

Mrs. Fumuzuki arrives with the newly brewed tea.

"We have found another reunion ringleader's camp inside Chernobog thanks to our informant." the lights turned down and a projected image appear around them.

"Is that?" Amiya noticed the weird g helmet. "Patriot. 2nd most powerful ringleader in Reunion..." Kal'tsit then reported every detail about Patriot.

"He was also the one who trained FrostNova in her arts." W added...

"Dr. Kal'tsit. Are you perhaps planning for a raid?" Saria asked since the possibility of winning is low.

"No, even if its our job to fend of Reunion, the contract to Lungmen still continue. However our chance of victory is below 10%."

Ch'en crossed her legs hearing this, and remembered Timewatch's words...
"Even with Chi Xiao, i still couldn't beat him. let alone Patriot. "

"So we're still going to focus at taking down Timewatch?" Silverash asked, as the head medic nods.

"Impossible, we all know how smart, and strong this man is.. He can even par with the former General Hellagur for all we know." Leizi fingers taps on her arm.

"Are you somehow afraid of him. Madam Leizi?" Amiya asked and stares at the newly affiliated caster.

"No... I am not! The lightning is the symbol of justice, why should i be afraid of him?!" She quickly denied, but with Amiya's ability to read someone emotions, Nothing can be hide from the don- i mean bunny...

"The real problem is his ability. Time Alter, and Clock's world." Mostima whom was silent for a while spoke up. "True, that ability of his isn't based in Arts."