(Chapter 32) - A necessary sacrifice

It is tense between Ryo and Patriot, after dealing with his arch nemesis, he confronted Patriot.

"Why did you tricked me?" He turned around not letting his eyes off...

"Ryo." The cautus doesn't want these two fight... But the anomaly smiled a sign that it will be a fine chat.

"I apologize for that Timewatch, but I've come all the way to fulfill my prophecy and so are yours." He sat at the bench.

"Apology not accepted." He spoke walking up the altar with a mysterious box. "Hmph, is there a way for you to accept my sincere sorry?"

"I'm saying that I don't mind, After all the situation my life has been, getting stabbed in the back. It doesn't even faze me."

Opening the box he was right of what's inside of it. The origin of where his Time stopping ability evolved.

"But apologize to the Yeti Squadron and to the other warriors, who have fought their lives believing that their good leader will be here."

Patriot stayed silent, It is indeed in vain when he put it that way. "Then again, taking him out didn't waste our time, that man is a dangerous person."

"Father what do you mean about your prophecy and his?" Yelena asked as he just replied simply.

"Amiya, is the heir of Theresa's throne, that proves her void art, but i foresaw a future, that her power will not be controlled, The gods bestowed me to stop her from gaining the crown."

"What?" The ice queen was shocked to hear that the Rhodes Island leader was appointed to be the next queen.

"And what about Ryo?"

Timewatch joined to Yelena's side. And replied a simple answer.

"He fulfilled his goal that's all i know."

Ryo widened his eyes hearing that. "Heh I'm glad, but it seems it won't be happening. Chernobog is gonna take days for me to catch up on foot, and stop that another catastrophe from happening."

"I already told Ace about the situation, you gave them a backup plan, But where are those 2 now?" Yelena asked. "They'll be back before you know it." Setting the box down, he took a mysterious dagger.

"However there is still a way..."

Yelena shivered after he reveals the dagger at his hand.

The gold hilt shines brighter than the usual, perhaps it's owner arrived, attracting a strong aura

"Truth to be told, this dagger allows the user to rewind back time." Raising the sharp blade he continued. "I was once stabbed by this back in my world, Ah painful memories, but I don't have the ability to rewind."

"If there is only one way to catch up back to Chernobog, this is the answer."

He gave a sad look to the cautus before proceeding. "There is an exchange of course." Flips the dagger and closed his eyes.