*37*

- - these heaux - Bhad Bhabie- -

"What is it?", she said annoyed.

Esther and Chaeyoung looked surprised.

We were friends and now we talk like this to each other, that was really odd for them.

"I need to talk to you, just come", I said.

She rolled her eyes and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind her.

"Hani, did you saw me and Minwoo at his party?", I asked.

She didn't answered. She looked to the ground.
I couldn't really tell if she felt bad or if she just wanted to avoid me.

I snored sarcastically. "You saw me. You saw how I got raped."

Now, she looked up. Her gaze was filled with hate.

Okay, so she did tell feel bad.

"You deserved that, (Y/n). You're a bad person. That was the karma for your big ego and selfishness."

Oh wow.

Unbelievable.

"Hani I got fucking raped!", I shouted.

The chattering outside in the bedroom stopped.

Fuck. They heard us.

"And I'm the bad person?", I continued. My voice was trembeling out of anger. Tears started filling up my eyes.

"Do you even know how it feels to get raped? When you can't do anything's against it? When you are just feeling so inferior and so dirty? And you're just getting hurt physicallyso bad that you can't move? You saw me. And You did nothing against that."

Now, I left the bathroom and smacked the door behind me.

I went to my bed and sat down. I needed to process what just happened.

The girls starred at me. Nobody said anything. Nobody dared to say anything's.

After Chaeyoung and Esther sat next to me.

They tried to comfort me, they tried to calm me down when they saw that I was crying.

Hani came out of the bathroom. I tried to ignore her, I didn't looked at her.

We heard a knock on the door and a few moments after the "zing" from the card to open the door. Our teacher opened the door.

"Girls, everyone in their bed and lights out", she said.

We all nodded and did what she said. Nobody said a single word anymore.

We heard that the boys in the room next to us still were fooling around, but we stayed silent.

I think the others already were sleeping, but I couldn't sleep. I had too much to think about.

I was sad, angry, disappointed and confused. I still couldn't believe what Hani did. How could she do that?

And how could I think so wrong about her the whole time?

I always thought, she was that sweet and innocent girl that is nice to everyone.

But guess I was wrong.

I'm really bad at assessing people. But then, I had to think about all the good things Hani and I went trough together.

All the shit we've done, all the rules we broke, all the ice cream we ate together. I only knew her for two and a half years, but I loved spending time with her.

And I wouldn't do that again. All the mess of emotions stopped and the sadness took over.

It took over my body like a virus, and without noticing, the first tear fell onto my pillow. And then the next.

I cried silently. I didn't wanted to wake up the other girls, I had to hold back my sobs. And I cried myself I to sleep.

~
(A/n)

This shit gets a little bit deep

Uhm

Goodbyeee