Chapter 14: Sonic Rainboom

In a field, Rainbow Dash is giving Fluttershy a lesson with cheering with (Y/N) helping her out as well.

Rainbow Dash: Now, what have we learned?

Fluttershy: Lots of control.

Rainbow Dash: Good.

Fluttershy: Screaming and hollering.

Rainbow Dash: Yes and most importantly?

Fluttershy: Passion!

(Y/N): Alright then Fluttershy, give us a big cheer!

Fluttershy then takes a deep breath in. . . and she cheered in a really soft tone.

Fluttershy: Yay.

Rainbow Dash: Ugh. You're gonna cheer for me like that? Louder.

(Y/N): Come on, Dash she's trying. Try it again Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Yay.

Rainbow Dash: Louder!

This made Fluttershy flinch as she decides to try once again.

Fluttershy: Yay.

Rainbow Dash: Louder!

Fluttershy then takes a huge deep breath in and then. . .

Fluttershy: Yaaay.

It was still in the same soft tone that she did before.

Rainbow Dash facehooved and fell backwards while (Y/N) just nervously chuckles.

Fluttershy: Too loud?

(Y/N) then walks up to Fluttershy and puts a hoof around her.

(Y/N): Don't worry Fluttershy. You may not be the most enthusiastic pony we know, but you'll definitely get the cheer that Dash wants soon.

Fluttershy blushes at that and smiles at (Y/N)'s motivation.

Rainbow Dash: *sighs* Whatever.

Rainbow Dash then flies back up into the air.

Rainbow Dash: I'm going to go start practicing my stunts, and (Y/N), keep teaching Fluttershy how to get a proper cheer going.

(Y/N): You got it. Now Fluttershy, when you cheer, you've got to give some confidence inside your voice okay?

Fluttershy gulps and nods at that.

(Y/N): Here, let's try together as Rainbow Dash is practicing her stunts.

Rainbow Dash flies onto a cloud to get ready as both (Y/N) and Fluttershy look at her from below.

Fluttershy: Yay.

(Y/N): Go Dash!

Rainbow Dash takes a deep breath and then jumps off of the cloud like a diving board and takes off flying with confidence in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: And now, phase one of my routine.

Rainbow Dash then manuvers herself in a zig-zag pace past a few trees and zooms past (Y/N) and Fluttershy as they were cheering her on.

Fluttershy: Wooo.

(Y/N): Nice! Keep it up!

Rainbow Dash: Phase two.

Rainbow Dash then flies in a circular motion around a few clouds to make them spin like globes and both Fluttershy and (Y/N) got dizzy a little from looking at that before regaining their composure to look at her and cheer for her once again.